Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours
Quote | Reply
When I let them out, I discovered who really loves me.
Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Aren't dogs great.

Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I told my wife that she is exhibiting similar personality traits to her mother.... (not bad ones, just that she's supposed to be taking it easy this week and instead she's cleaning the house top to bottom)

She threatened to divorce me....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sounds like a blissful couple of hours. Minus the part that you were without the dog, of course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And now he's out of the closet?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:

That must have been a really peaceful couple of hours.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If things aren't going well, I just put this on replay and everything becomes better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O4CIHJkHNA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:

and you let the wife out, why?
Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We gonna get some kind of explanation as to how the wife and dog got locked in the closet?

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:

Sometimes, anonymity has its advantages on the internet...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
If things aren't going well, I just put this on replay and everything becomes better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O4CIHJkHNA

That just made my day, thank you very much :)
Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome. Over my objections my wife got a dog in March. I love that dog and so far I have not locked anyone in a closet.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a test, simply a test.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also, when they came out there was some wagging, a lot of yipping, and I may have piddled on the floor
Quote Reply
Re: I locked my wife and dog in the closet for a couple hours [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have a golden retriever and it makes me laugh because he's like that too.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I have a golden retriever and it makes me laugh because he's like that too.
Yep, weÂ’ve got a 7 year old female, field bred golden. IÂ’ll throw pics up later just for kicks and giggles, sheÂ’s the best (:
Quote Reply