Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

None of our business and no apology owed.
Quote | Reply
http://www.cnn.com/...c-picture/index.html

A politician seperated from his wife and then had consensual sex with adults. Someome else released a nude photo of him. And somehow HE owes an apology!?!? Pure nonsense. His constituents who think its their business are nosey fuckwits.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Separated isn't divorced. I want my reps to understand that the definition of word is important. I guess others feel that way as well.
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [jmcconne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If separation is done with the intent and pathway to divorce, then for all intents and purposes the relationship is dissolved and just waiting for the legal acknowledgment of such. What a person does at that point is entirely their personal business. That’s the same for me, my neighbor, the people across town, and my rep...doesn’t make a bit of difference except to the meddlers.

jmcconne wrote:
Separated isn't divorced. I want my reps to understand that the definition of word is important. I guess others feel that way as well.
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
If separation is done with the intent and pathway to divorce, then for all intents and purposes the relationship is dissolved and just waiting for the legal acknowledgment of such. What a person does at that point is entirely their personal business. That’s the same for me, my neighbor, the people across town, and my rep...doesn’t make a bit of difference except to the meddlers

Exactly! I cannot wrap my head around shaming this guy, ESPECIALLY since he appears to be the victim here. Leaking nudes of someone against their wishes is unethicall at best, and usually a crime.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:
If separation is done with the intent and pathway to divorce, then for all intents and purposes the relationship is dissolved and just waiting for the legal acknowledgment of such. What a person does at that point is entirely their personal business. That’s the same for me, my neighbor, the people across town, and my rep...doesn’t make a bit of difference except to the meddlers

Exactly! I cannot wrap my head around shaming this guy, ESPECIALLY since he appears to be the victim here. Leaking nudes of someone against their wishes is unethicall at best, and usually a crime.

Yep, completely agree.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Veg!!!

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/politics/texas-joe-barton-apology-graphic-picture/index.html

A politician seperated from his wife and then had consensual sex with adults. Someome else released a nude photo of him. And somehow HE owes an apology!?!? Pure nonsense. His constituents who think its their business are nosey fuckwits.

Could not find a link the the nude photo. How is it possible to have an opinion on this matter without seeing the photo for which he was apologizing?

I want to keep a open mind about this matter, but just looking at the pictures of Barton in a suit, I suspect that he should apologize to anyone who sees him nude.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I read the story, I took his apology to mean he is sorry he didn't use better discretion with whom he shared the photo. He is getting in front of the story because records would show that he was dating someone before being legally divorced. I have no issue with the later and I don't think most do but it could be a headline, nonetheless.

Him sending nudes however is something worth apologizing for. In my idealistic world, I'd like to hold Congress to a higher standard. IMO, that's what he is apologizing for. That and the fact it got out is a violation but he acknowledges his role in the situation.
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
veganerd wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/politics/texas-joe-barton-apology-graphic-picture/index.html

Could not find a link the the nude photo. How is it possible to have an opinion on this matter without seeing the photo for which he was apologizing?

I want to keep a open mind about this matter, but just looking at the pictures of Barton in a suit, I suspect that he should apologize to anyone who sees him nude.

Kind of like this guy.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/11/22/news/lewiston-auburn/union-rep-says-oxford-county-sheriff-solicited-at-least-2-employees-for-sex/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shades of the 2004 Illinois US senate race between Obama & Jack Ryan, although perhaps not a spicy. In the aftermath, I remember an interview where a somewhat bemused Ryan said something to the effect of: "All I wanted to do was have sex with my wife. Why is this a scandal?"

This of course led to the truly bizarre Alan Keyes, and an Obama rout. Not that it would have made much of a difference; with governor George Ryan off to jail for political corruption that actually had a death toll, it was never going to be a good year for republicans in Illinois.
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could not find a link the the nude photo.
---

Did you try a 'naked old dudes' image search? I bet it there but you have to sort through the cache to find the right one. Get on it.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you try a 'naked old dudes' image search?

I find it easier if you just bookmark the site so you don't have to type it in each time you go there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ridiculous.

What’s next?

“Ladies and gentlemen, members of the press, last week I had sexual relations with my wife of 21 years. It was consensual and we both orgasmed. I sincerely apologize and I am now entering rehab.”

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 23, 17 6:59
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe Joe Barton will apologize for issuing an apology.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My understanding is the pic was taken in 2011, 4 years prior to his separation.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:

Any idea what the context was or the backstory?

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Did you try a 'naked old dudes' image search?

I find it easier if you just bookmark the site so you don't have to type it in each time you go there.

Just make it your home page so that it automatically pops up (hehehe) when you open your browser
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Nova wrote:

By what I was told, no link, he had an affair in 2011 and that is when the picture was taken.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Nova wrote:

By what I was told, no link, he had an affair in 2011 and that is when the picture was taken.

Thanks.

For the most part, I really don't care who they are screwing if it's consensual. It's how they screw the American people that bothers me. That usually gets too little attention. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Nova

Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
It was consensual and we both orgasmed.

Backdoor brag....
Quote Reply
Re: None of our business and no apology owed. [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:
It was consensual and we both orgasmed.

Backdoor brag....

No, it was regular vaginal sex.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply