Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OK Don, where's your evidence
Quote | Reply
We all know that N.K. is a crap country and Jong is a dictator but Trump now claims they are exporting terror. W. Bush took N.K. off the list and now out of the blue Trump has put them back on despite the UN saying other wise. Personally, I'd suspect that Trump is pulling this out of his ass again but maybe some of your Trumpsters can enlighten me where he is getting his facts from in case I'm wrong?
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, we get it. Trump bad, little dictator rocket man good. Go back to your nap.
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
Dude, we get it. Trump bad, little dictator rocket man good. Go back to your nap.

You obviously don't get it. Yes, NK is a serious concern and their idiotic dictator is isolating them from the rest of the world, but let's see the proof that they have been exporting terror.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...uggling-network.html

It's amazing what you can find in under a minute. TLDR version: The UN.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess you forgot about his use of chemical weapons
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8129670/North-Korea-runs-international-nuclear-smuggling-network.html

Isn't that sanctions busting rather than terrorism?

One might be able to make a better case for cyber-terrorism.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The question of whether they are, in fact, sponsoring terrorism is really beside the point. The only question that matters is whether putting them back on the list conveys benefit or risk. I'm inclined to think it wasn't the most carefully thought out decision, but who really knows.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
We all know that N.K. is a crap country and Jong is a dictator but Trump now claims they are exporting terror. W. Bush took N.K. off the list and now out of the blue Trump has put them back on despite the UN saying other wise. Personally, I'd suspect that Trump is pulling this out of his ass again but maybe some of your Trumpsters can enlighten me where he is getting his facts from in case I'm wrong?

I think you are giving him too much credit. I don't think he has the mental capacity to come up with anything on his own. I think he hears things said to him and interprets them however the hell he wants.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you consider cyber terrorism to be terrorism?
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only question that matters is whether putting them back on the list conveys benefit or risk.

No, no no. Trump said China will take care of them by break off banking relationships with NK, thanks to Trump.

“I applaud China for breaking off all banking relationships with North Korea, something that people would have thought unthinkable even two months ago,”

Umm, no, I mean the military orders with Japan will do it?

..."Donald Trump has said large Japanese orders for US-made military equipment will help it counter the threat from North Korean ballistic missiles..."

Ok, ok, the new sanctions will definitely work.

Thanks Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
windywave wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8129670/North-Korea-runs-international-nuclear-smuggling-network.html

Didn't realize nuclear weapons proliferation to state sponsors and quasi-state sponors of terrorism is just blockade running. My bad.
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Greg66 wrote:
windywave wrote:

Didn't realize nuclear weapons proliferation to state sponsors and quasi-state sponors of terrorism is just blockade running. My bad.

Based on the absence of the word "terrorism" in the article, nor did the author of that piece.

"Sanctions" is in there a few times though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only question that matters is whether putting them back on the list conveys benefit or risk. I'm inclined to think it wasn't the most carefully thought out decision, but who really knows.

I'm always amazed at how many people continue to believe that sanctions against countries for developing a nuclear program actually work.

In the late 1980's, the U.S implemented sanctions against Pakistan to stop them from proceeding with a nuclear program and the result was that they have a nuclear weapon. Then, the U.S (and UN) passed sanctions against Iran to stop them from pursuing a nuclear weapon and that did nothing to stop them. The only thing that might have stopped them was Obama's agreement which of course the Right opposed because it would open the door to them developing a nuclear weapon, despite the fact that they were close to developing one after years of sanctions. Go figure.

And here we go again but this time, I'm sure they will work.

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 20, 17 16:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you trust the UN ? Ok
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should really get some counselling, clearly your watch CNN & Fox too much. Maybe you've switched to American politics because even the CBC is starting to shit on your great white knight, son of Castro - oh, sorry Pierre and his great team of down to earth 1%'ers that are helping out the middle class by lightening their wallets?

Oh yeah, instead you have your knickers in a knot over the orange idiot you have no right to vote against in an election. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You don't think Iran has built those nukes without any help do you?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
You don't think Iran has built those nukes without any help do you?

Russia. Iran got (gets) its knowledge from Russia - that's public information.

North Korea - not exactly a hotbed of higher learning - got its start from Pakistan.

Iran and North Korea may trade bits and pieces, though.

So why not declare Russia and Pakistan as sponsors of terror? Because geopolitics is fucking complex, I guess.
Last edited by: trail: Nov 20, 17 19:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So this time, he will really nuke Guam , Japan, or New York? Instead of just threatening to do it?
Quote Reply
Re: OK Don, where's your evidence [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
So this time, he will really nuke Guam , Japan, or New York? Instead of just threatening to do it?

Are you talking about Trump or the other Dear Leader?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A simple Google search for "North Korea weapons exports" turns up plenty of evidence.
Quote Reply