Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Russell "Def Jam" Simmons Latest to Face Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Quote | Reply
Along with his buddy Brett Ratner, big-time Hollywood moviemaker.

"Keri Claussen Khalighi was a 17-year-old fashion model from a farm town in Nebraska when she met Brett Ratner and Russell Simmons at a casting call.

Ratner was an up-and-coming music video director and a protege of Simmons, the Def Jam Recordings mogul. They took Khalighi to dinner one night in 1991 at Mr. Chow in New York, and then back to Simmons’ apartment to show her a music video they’d been working on.

Quickly, Simmons began making aggressive sexual advances, yanking off her clothes, Khalighi said.

“I looked over at Brett and said ‘help me’ and I'll never forget the look on his face,” she recalled. “In that moment, the realization fell on me that they were in it together.”"

Russell Simmons and Brett Ratner face new allegations of sexual misconduct - LA Times

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Russell "Def Jam" Simmons Latest to Face Sexual Misconduct Allegations [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Russell "Def Jam" Simmons Latest to Face Sexual Misconduct Allegations [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny picture. And she would still only bring up Trump's transgressions.
Quote Reply
Re: Russell "Def Jam" Simmons Latest to Face Sexual Misconduct Allegations [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Streep et al. all the way:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, as long as it's only allegations and accusations...
Quote Reply
Re: Russell "Def Jam" Simmons Latest to Face Sexual Misconduct Allegations [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Well, as long as it's only allegations and accusations...

Yes. Due process and all that. I just wish that it applied in ALL circumstances. I mean, absent a damning audio or video or photographic evidence, that is. ;-)

Quote Reply