Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ladies and gentlemen..
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I meant to say "readers, posters and lurkers".

http://www.independent.co.uk/...engers-a8063006.html
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another sign that the terrorists aren't winning. Thanks Trump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I meant to say "readers, posters and lurkers".

They actually now have a new pronoun introduced to replace the masculine "he" and the feminine "she". It is "ze" as in "my friend went to the party, and ze had a great time"

Because, you wouldn't want to offend anyone by calling them a male or a female.

And people wonder why I'd rather spend a day alone with my dog than go out and be around people...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought liberals were pro-science.

Biology tells us there is man and there is woman. He and She.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if those that agree with the gender neutral crap will interact with police differently?
Officer: so, was the mugger male or female?
Victim: they were ze.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk[font Arial wrote:
.[/font]

And people wonder why I'd rather spend a day alone with my dog than go out and be around people...

out mountain biking, dont forget mountain biking!

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
I wonder if those that agree with the gender neutral crap will interact with police differently?
Officer: so, was the mugger male or female?
Victim: they were ze.

Ze Germans?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"It all goes to this fundamental need to make sure we're getting people the information they need,” spokesman Jon Weinstein told the Associated Press."

Because gender nonconformists are apparently fucking idiots who can't follow along with the announcements otherwise?

My god, we really are fucked.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
out mountain biking, dont forget mountain biking!

I spent 3 years largely away from people, traveling around and was almost daily asked if I missed being around people. I wish this came out earlier so I could have responded by asking in response, why on earth would I want to be around people.

I really understand those people who go to live in very remote places, with their dogs and just check out.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

You might want to pick up a Biology textbook one of these days and learn what Biology actually has to say on this topic. It's fascinating, really.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you spent 3 years largely away from people, who was asking you daily questions?!
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
malte wrote:
Duffy wrote:

You might want to pick up a Biology textbook one of these days and learn what Biology actually has to say on this topic. It's fascinating, really.

Does it say that animals with penises are women?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
malte wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Aww, ain't you cute when you're playing dumb!
If you're really interested to learn something, you could start to read up on the phenomenon of intersex persons (hint: yes, that's a term that's actually defined by physical/physiological attributes)
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
malte wrote:
Duffy wrote:
malte wrote:
Duffy wrote:

If you're really interested to learn something, you could start to read up on the phenomenon of intersex persons (hint: yes, that's a term that's actually defined by physical/physiological attributes)

How many people have physical traits that make them intersex and what are these traits?

Also, what does this have to do with the notion put forth today that we can all choose whether we are male or female and that that personal choice of sex distinction can change on a day to day basis?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
malte wrote:
Duffy wrote:
malte wrote:
Duffy wrote:

How many people have physical traits that make them intersex and what are these traits?

See, this is where you pick up a text book and read up on the topic. Much too broad a topic to comprehensively cover here.
As for numbers: about 6 in 10,000 babies are born with a chromosomal status other than the normal XX or XY. Added to that are other causes (androgen insensitivity syndrome, gonadal dysgenesis,...).

Quote:
Also, what does this have to do with the notion put forth today that we can all choose whether we are male or female and that that personal choice of sex distinction can change on a day to day basis?

Who said that? Not me, and certainly not Biology.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you spent 3 years largely away from people, who was asking you daily questions?!

It takes a while but within a year or so I was able to survive a day without being asked how I felt, if I had a good sleep, if I was hungry etc. It was hard though because they really wanted to know.

The real struggle was that I couldn't share the important things about my life and that caused a lot of sleepless nights for my friends and family. They had no idea what I ate for breakfast, didn't see me in a selfie trying to prove that I was having waaaaayyyy more fun than they were and had no idea what I was "feeling" at that particular moment. In other words, it was really hard on them not knowing every detail of my life.

Even now that I've been back a few years, I still don't have a phone so I can't speak loudly on it in public places to let everyone around me know what I'm doing. My lack of Facebook friends and my inability to share the highs and lows of going to work everyday and doing grocery shopping has really left a big hole in my life.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Because your dog has been neutered, amiright?
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Because your dog has been neutered, amiright?

Yeah....
Seems like people tried out all this weird stuff with their pets first.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies and gentlemen.. [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple of years ago I raced escape from Alcatraz.

There was an article about some woman who had become a man and was racing in the men's division...

"Blah, blah, blah....."
Said the article.

I could care less.

I just wanted to just wanted know if HE sucked or not. And if HE sucked, then how badly.

He did not just a suck a little!!!
He sucked a whole bunch.
(He had reached a 10 post/day level of sucking. And probably didn't even know the lavender room existed yet.)

"Welcome to being a man" I thought. "Probably should have just stayed woman and you know.... maybe lost a few pounds and trained a little."

Or learned how to conceal your lack of guts and talent a little better.
(Maybe study some old Forge posts).
Quote Reply