Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bet you $1
Quote | Reply
Trump is now finally paying his campaigns legal bills out of his own pocket. I bet hes going to change his mind and start collecting his presidential salary.

He has every right to of course, but i find the thought funny.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Bet you $1 [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I bet hes going to change his mind and start collecting his presidential salary.

So now we’re criticizing him for things that you imagine that he might do?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A billionaire foregoes a salary of $400,000 per year from a country with an annual $4 trillion dollar budget... and his supporters use that as an example of someone serious about saving the country money...

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 17, 17 16:21
Quote Reply
Re: Bet you $1 [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
A billionaire foregoes a salary of $400,000 per year from a country with an annual $4 trillion dollar budget... and his supporters use that as an example of someone serious about saving the country money...

Have to start somewhere and the left sure as shit won't propose any spending cuts (except to the military which is a rounding error compared to entitlements).
Quote Reply
Re: Bet you $1 [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whos criticizing him?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Trump is now finally paying his campaigns legal bills out of his own pocket. I bet hes going to change his mind and start collecting his presidential salary.

He has every right to of course, but i find the thought funny.

Yep, making America great again, one blooper at a time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

I have not heard anyone use the fact that he’s not taking a salary as proof he’s serious about saving money.

Maybe there are people who have but I haven’t heard anyone say that.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Bet you $1 [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have to start somewhere and the left sure as shit won't propose any spending cuts (except to the military which is a rounding error compared to entitlements).

So just to clarify, the Republican Party, the one currently in power, is concerned about the deficit and focussed on spending cuts.

Is that right?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

So just to clarify, the Republican Party, the one currently in power, is concerned about the deficit and focussed on spending cuts.

Is that right?

No. They are fucking spendaholics too, grantes to a lesser extent.

Both sides of morons need to slash medicare and SS but the idiots won't
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That paltry salary minuscule compared to extra security for his frequent golf course/Marlago trips and all the private planes his cabinet tries to use.
Quote Reply