Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gene Simmons.
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Gene Simmons.

I think everyone understands that guy's been inappropriately touching women since at least the early 1970s. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
You think so? Lauer has always seemed like a prick.

Which reminds me- does anyone have Bob Costas yet?

I'm taking Costas. Met him once in London. A real prick.

Yeah, he's another d-bag type, from what a lot of folks who've met him say.

Public persona versus private life.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

I'm taking Costas. Met him once in London. A real prick.

Yeah, he's another d-bag type, from what a lot of folks who've met him say.

Public persona versus private life.

Isn't Costas gay? not there's anything wrong with that.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keith Olberman? I saw where he slammed Lauer for his indiscretions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Marv Albert.

He seems to have dodged having his history dredged up again, but I can't imagine (1) it won't happen eventually; and (2) why it hasn't happened already. He's the easiest mark there is.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
Marv Albert.

He seems to have dodged having his history dredged up again, but I can't imagine (1) it won't happen eventually; and (2) why it hasn't happened already. He's the easiest mark there is.

He was just a kinky dude if I remember correctly. I don’t recall him doing anything non consensual?

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

Olberman is not possible. The man is too in love with himself to make advances on anyone else.
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [saltman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saltman wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
H- wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

Please, please let it be before the Winter Olympics begin. He is insufferable. That is assuming that there is no war going on in Korea.

Costas already retired from doing the Olympics. Rio was his last one. Mike Tirico is taking over.

Tirico has major baggage from his early ESPN days, my guess is he aint long for this world either.

Tirico, really? Like what? First I've heard any inkling and I've been watching all the sports broadcasts forever (Costas is much easier for me to envision, for instance).
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [saltman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saltman wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
H- wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

Please, please let it be before the Winter Olympics begin. He is insufferable. That is assuming that there is no war going on in Korea.

Costas already retired from doing the Olympics. Rio was his last one. Mike Tirico is taking over.

Tirico has major baggage from his early ESPN days, my guess is he aint long for this world either.

Damn. GMAN had me happy. But if Tirico is out, then Costas could come back from retirement. That is if he dares.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's what I remember too... some peculiar tastes, let's say, but I don't recall any accusations that his 'dance partners' were unwilling participants.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pat Sajak
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

Is Bill Maher still available?

We need to have a fantasy sexual harassment draft. It's getting hard to keep up with who's got whom.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Pat Sajak
Alex Trebek
Alf
Mr. Belvedere

Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Pat Sajak
I was watching WOF the other night and though him as well. He always spends more time talking standing next to touching the attractive ladies on the show. He also made a comment at the end of the show about some women shouldn't wear the open shoulder type shirts dresses. Pat can get away with that talk though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Is Bill Maher still available?

We need to have a fantasy sexual harassment draft. It's getting hard to keep up with who's got whom.

John Steward?

Who will be the first female (I'm going to add a qualifier, must have been born female) offender and a part A/B to that is will she be a Liberal or a Conservative?

So far cnn hasn't had anyone outed, maybe they are the exception?

Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Crank wrote:
Marv Albert.

He was just a kinky dude if I remember correctly. I don’t recall him doing anything non consensual?

Nope. He was tried for forcible sodomy or similar charge. Multiple women accused him of unwanted advances. One woman said she showed up to do some work for him and found him in a garter and panties, or something like that. Not sure if he bit multiple women but the dude’s a major creeper.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife and I discussed this. Our votes go behind:

Dr. Phil
Kevin Bacon
Ryan Seacrest (I didn't like this one, but she did)

I talk to myself because mine are the only answers I'll accept - George Carlin
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Multiple women accused him of unwanted advances. One woman said she showed up to do some work for him and found him in a garter and panties, or something like that.

There is a world of difference between an "unwanted advance" and surpising a coworker in garter and panties.
Quote Reply
Re: #metoo Celebrity Reputation Death Pool 2017 [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
Quote:
Multiple women accused him of unwanted advances. One woman said she showed up to do some work for him and found him in a garter and panties, or something like that.

There is a world of difference between an "unwanted advance" and surpising a coworker in garter and panties.

Thank goodness for that. I mean who here hasn't sat in the office wearing a garter and panties? Though I will admit that you really need the lacy bra to complete the ensemble.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Geraldo Rivera, come on down!

Quote:
"Although I recall the time @BetteMidler has alluded to much differently than she, that does not change the fact that she has a right to speak out & demand an apology from me, for in the very least, publically [sic] embarrassing her all those years ago," Rivera wrote on Twitter. "Bette, I apologize."

The incident between Rivera and Midler was thrown into the public spotlight this week after Rivera posted a string of controversial tweets about sexual harassment in the workplace. Following the firing of "Today" anchor Matt Lauer, Rivera tweeted that "news is a flirty business" and the "current epidemic" of sexual harassment allegations might be "criminalizing courtship."

After Fox News said it was "troubled" by the tweets, Rivera apologized for his comments.

But Rivera's tweets prompted Twitter users to dredge up an old interview of Midler speaking with Barbara Walters. In the clip, Midler said she was assaulted by Rivera during an interview in 1970s.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Geraldo Rivera, come on down!

Quote:
"Although I recall the time @BetteMidler has alluded to much differently than she, that does not change the fact that she has a right to speak out & demand an apology from me, for in the very least, publically [sic] embarrassing her all those years ago," Rivera wrote on Twitter. "Bette, I apologize."

The incident between Rivera and Midler was thrown into the public spotlight this week after Rivera posted a string of controversial tweets about sexual harassment in the workplace. Following the firing of "Today" anchor Matt Lauer, Rivera tweeted that "news is a flirty business" and the "current epidemic" of sexual harassment allegations might be "criminalizing courtship."

After Fox News said it was "troubled" by the tweets, Rivera apologized for his comments.

But Rivera's tweets prompted Twitter users to dredge up an old interview of Midler speaking with Barbara Walters. In the clip, Midler said she was assaulted by Rivera during an interview in 1970s.

That can't be true. According to Duffy, only leftists abuse women.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply

Prev Next