Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just fire his ass
Quote | Reply
Damn I want a job like this:

Auburn men's basketball coach Bruce Pearl is refusing to cooperate in the school's internal investigation into his program, and university officials have advised him that his job is in jeopardy if he doesn't, sources told ESPN on Wednesday.

Auburn officials retained a law firm to conduct an internal investigation after former Tigers associate head coach Chuck Person was arrested on Sept. 26 as part of the FBI's probe into college basketball corruption. Person was indicted on six federal charges by a grand jury in New York on Tuesday.

Sources told ESPN that Pearl has refused to talk to attorneys conducting the university's investigation, and they've been yet unable to determine if Pearl was involved in NCAA violations or other wrongdoing because FBI agents seized his computers and cell phones as part of their investigation.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Just fire his ass [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't blame him for not talking since everything he says will go straight to the US Attorney's office. Agree he should be fired
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Damn I want a job like this:

Auburn men's basketball coach Bruce Pearl is refusing to cooperate in the school's internal investigation into his program, and university officials have advised him that his job is in jeopardy if he doesn't, sources told ESPN on Wednesday.

Auburn officials retained a law firm to conduct an internal investigation after former Tigers associate head coach Chuck Person was arrested on Sept. 26 as part of the FBI's probe into college basketball corruption. Person was indicted on six federal charges by a grand jury in New York on Tuesday.

Sources told ESPN that Pearl has refused to talk to attorneys conducting the university's investigation, and they've been yet unable to determine if Pearl was involved in NCAA violations or other wrongdoing because FBI agents seized his computers and cell phones as part of their investigation.

UT Vol alum here. Loved him as a coach. He changed our program for the better. He got fired here. Not for his infractions, but for the lies he told after. He lied to the administration at the U and they did not like that very much. I follow basketball pretty close and I think there might be a few more coaches to go down in this whole shoe thing. Stay tuned.
Quote Reply