Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Be careful where you put your fingers when sleeping
Quote | Reply
Or put your phone some place safe, or don't screw around on your spouse...

Quote:
A plane passenger who spied on her husband’s phone mid-flight and discovered he was having an affair caused such a commotion, the flight had to make an emergency landing.

The Iranian woman, who was with her husband and their young child on a Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Bali on Sunday, unlocked her sleeping hubby’s phone by putting his finger on the home button and found evidence he was cheating on her, the Times of India reported.

Link

Not good.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful where you put your fingers when sleeping [ttocsmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interesting. But not what I expected based on the headline.

EDIT: Never put your fingers in warm water while sleeping.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Last edited by: H-: Nov 7, 17 12:26
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful where you put your fingers when sleeping [ttocsmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was a weird one. For the sake of the rest of the folks on the plane she should have done that at home.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Be careful where you put your fingers when sleeping [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
interesting. But not what I expected based on the headline.

I was expecting something more along the lines of Planes Trains, and Automobiles...
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful where you put your fingers when sleeping [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Those aren't pillows!!!"
Quote Reply