Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pictures while holding a bike over your head?
Quote | Reply
Is there some sort of history or reason for people taking pictures, while holding their bike over their head? I don't get it.
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It shows how strong you are.
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's like winning the Stanley Cup. For the much less talented and social media "look at me" crowd.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
Is there some sort of history or reason for people taking pictures, while holding their bike over their head? I don't get it.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
It's like winning the Stanley Cup. For the much less talented and social media "look at me" crowd.

Except their bike isn't a trophy. Do runners do the same thing with their shoes? Do fisherman do the same thing with their fishing pole? For some reason these seriously bother me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Except their bike isn't a trophy. Do runners do the same thing with their shoes? Do fisherman do the same thing with their fishing pole? For some reason these seriously bother me.

How about people who take a picture of their bike every ride they take ? I have found those that do one usually do the other.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:

What about kissing the trophy?

Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:

I'm just gonna pause here for a sec.....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:

I'm just gonna pause here for a sec.....

That’s one hummer of a trophy !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wolverines!

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Is this the judo version?

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 7, 17 11:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was trying to look for this, far as I remember this pro (name?) was the first time I saw it (or,,,, stared at it), and then folks started copying this (may have been done before, but for whatever reason this one caught my, umm, eye)
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I couldn't remember her name either. Kept coming up with Jesse Strickland, but searches for that name came up empty. I don't think she was a pro long, and was short course so no one on the main page gives a rats ass about her....
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Wolverines!

Damn terrorists!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures while holding a bike over your head? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes that's Jesse. She was in some print ads for Triathlon Lab. I met her at an Xterra race in Malibu about ten years ago. Cute, and sweet as peach pie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jessi Stensland
Quote Reply