Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: #himtootoo? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There can't be anyone else.

Ahem.

I'd like to announce that I apologize to any women who I might have made uncomfortable by glancing at her while walking down the street. sitting on the beach, at work, at school, while driving, while eating out, at a coffee shop, at a sports venue, in the library, while jogging, bicycling or swimming, while sailing or any other activity in my past.

Or if I said anything that could be twisted as inappropriate, sexist or demeaning. Or, if my actions or thoughts gave the impression that I was denigrating them in a sexual manner in any way.

I can't recall anything but at some point I might and can only say I might have had too much to drink, wasn't thinking or just wanted to look at a beautiful woman. For that, I am deeply sorry, it's not reflective of who I am and I am going to seek counseling, with a male counsillor (not that there's anything wrong with it).

P.S - Please post this on social media so everyone can see how progressive I am.

Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Give it a few days. There will be more. There is always more.

Out of curiosity, how many instances of inappropriate groping until it is a reflection of who you are?

How many hall passes are we given in life? Because if we have hall passes then I need to start using them.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I am looking forward to someone getting "ahead of the story" and just randomly announcing that they "apologize for any women I may have made 'uncomfortable' in the past. That's not reflective of who I am".

One of the nicest guys I know did exactly this on Facebook and he was being very sincere. Women friends jumped in and said they didn't believe it and asked for specific examples. He said he couldn't remember any, but as social and outgoing as he is it had to have occurred at some point. They told him to STFU and basically forced him to remove the post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. there's been another writer who came out about an incident in 1991. No touching/groping. A proposition at a business meeting. In appropriate, but still, 26 years ago.

I can imagine quite a bit of inappropriate conduct that, if it took place in the distant pass, who little to no bearing on who you are. This isn't to say that there isn't still room for improvement, but what was typical and seemingly acceptable in the 80s and early 90s is not the case today. People have learned and have changed.
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Ahem.

I'd like to announce that I apologize to any women who I might have made uncomfortable by glancing at her while walking down the street. sitting on the beach, at work, at school, while driving, while eating out, at a coffee shop, at a sports venue, in the library, while jogging, bicycling or swimming, while sailing or any other activity in my past.

Or if I said anything that could be twisted as inappropriate, sexist or demeaning. Or, if my actions or thoughts gave the impression that I was denigrating them in a sexual manner in any way.

I can't recall anything but at some point I might and can only say I might have had too much to drink, wasn't thinking or just wanted to look at a beautiful woman. For that, I am deeply sorry, it's not reflective of who I am and I am going to seek counseling, with a male counsillor (not that there's anything wrong with it).

P.S - Please post this on social media so everyone can see how progressive I am.

I pinched a girl's ass in 1983. She didn't mind, because she smiled and winked at me. However, her boyfriend saw and we got into a fight. He swung, I stepped back and he threw his shoulder out causing him to go to the hospital. I didn't even throw a punch. She was cute, the guy was a dick, I felt pretty good about the whole thing. Oh, I forgot, I'm sorry for my behavior as a high school senior.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look, am I allowed to start groping or not? If so, how many gropes?

This is important.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

This is important.

Woosh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Ahem.

I'd like to announce that I apologize to any women who I might have made uncomfortable by glancing at her... while eating out

Eyes down, stay on task!
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pinched a girl's ass in 1983. She didn't mind, because she smiled and winked at me. However, her boyfriend saw and we got into a fight. He swung, I stepped back and he threw his shoulder out causing him to go to the hospital.

Translation:

A short 34 years ago, you aggressively touched a woman without her consent. She was afraid after you attacked her boyfriend and put him in the hospital. She had no idea what you were capable of so she winked and smiled at you to protect herself. She still has nightmares to this day.

You have to apologize on social media, claim there were probably many more incidents and then check yourself into a facility for evaluation.

#haveyounoshame

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 2, 17 11:44
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
TriFortMill wrote:
The thread is predominately about Hollywood, you know sort of like morning wood. Hollywood is predominately Democrat.

It's also full of famous people which probably mostly accounts for why they are taking the hits. I'm sure a lot of shit has gone in the some industry dominated by conservatives, lets say banking, but that's not a rating grabber.

It's happening in the tech industry re: Uber amongst others...

https://www.vanityfair.com/...-keeps-getting-worse
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

This is important.

I think it follows the two pump rule.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Ahem.

Did you apologize to the Thai ladyboys? You know they're not women right? Please say you do...
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you apologize to the Thai ladyboys? You know they're not women right? Please say you do...

The only ones who don't know how to tell a ladyboy from a woman are the tourists who go to Thailand for a few weeks. For the Thai people, and those of us who spent a lot of time there it's pretty simple to know the difference. We don't share the secrets though because, well, it's funny to see what happens when they don't know he's a man...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

The only ones who don't know how to tell a ladyboy from a woman are the tourists who go to Thailand for a few weeks. For the Thai people, and those of us who spent a lot of time there it's pretty simple to know the difference. We don't share the secrets though because, well, it's funny to see what happens when they don't know he's a man...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do we define "sexual misconduct"?

To me, it's much different than sexual assault and rape.

I've gone in for a kiss that was denied before. I've been making out and went for a boob grab and was denied.
I've been making out while grabbing a boob and tried for more, but was denied.

Thank god im not famous and the girls I used to hit on in college aren't coming to get me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I have no idea what Dustin Hoffman has said. It wouldn't shock me though. But being a hypocrite isn't something that the Dems have a monopoly on.

Actually, the Dems do have a monopoly. In order to be a hypocrite,you have to have principles to violate. Dems have them, Pubs don't.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See, it's hilarious...
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sslothrop wrote:
BLeP wrote:
I have no idea what Dustin Hoffman has said. It wouldn't shock me though. But being a hypocrite isn't something that the Dems have a monopoly on.

Actually, the Dems do have a monopoly. In order to be a hypocrite,you have to have principles to violate. Dems have them, Pubs don't.

Come down off that high horse. Your nose is bleeding.

Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timboricki wrote:
How do we define "sexual misconduct"?

To me, it's much different than sexual assault and rape.

I've gone in for a kiss that was denied before. I've been making out and went for a boob grab and was denied.
I've been making out while grabbing a boob and tried for more, but was denied.

Thank god im not famous and the girls I used to hit on in college aren't coming to get me.

None of that is sexual misconduct unless it was completely unreasonable behavior (e.g. trying to kiss the girl out of the blue). I assume you weren't working with any of those people in a position where you had power over them?
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I've gone in for a kiss that was denied before. I've been making out and went for a boob grab and was denied. I've been making out while grabbing a boob and tried for more, but was denied.

You need to work on your game.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is this world coming to?

To all the women I ever hit on, perved at, wolf whistled, or just plain fantasied about, I do not and will not ever regret or apologise for any of it.
I was young, dumb and full of cum. I was horny and you were all ridiculously beautiful (granted, often looking through beer goggles) and it was all perfectly socially acceptable back in the day (and you all loved the attention Edit: even if you can't admit you love the attention these days)
Last edited by: Andrew69: Nov 4, 17 16:08
Quote Reply
Re: #himtootoo? [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To all the women I ever hit on, perved at, wolf whistled, or just plain fantasied about, I do not and will not ever regret or apologise for any of it.

You clearly need an intervention.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next