Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

philly eagles
Quote | Reply
picked up Ajayi for a 4th rounder...they going all in this year. Do they not rate blount? Can they beat the packe, i mean, patriots?
Does this mean cutler will have to pass more? this can only be a good thing

If the phins are having a fire sale, my bears would love a receiver or 5

Quote Reply
Re: philly eagles [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eags do look good this year. Right now the models have them at 40% chance of getting to the super bowl (this is before this week's win and trade).

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Eagles are going all in. They look great but there is some risk - Wentz is still only a sophomore - hopefully he'll hold up in the pressure of the playoffs better than he did in the second half of the season last year.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would have rather seen them address the O line or maybe D backs if possible. I don't get the running back trade.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a Bills fan I approve of this trade.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply