Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Sportcrafters Overdrive Rollers SOLD
Quote | Reply
These are a pair of high quality rollers, made in the U.S.A.

The Overdrive Pro model comes with a resistance unit built into one of the roller drums. You can set it one way to have little resistance, like a classic roller. But for higher intensity workouts you can flip the drum and use the resistance unit, enabling you to get a tough workout without spinning out.

Here's a good review of them: http://www.bikeradar.com/...e-pro-rollers-48103/

The rollers have seen light use. No dents or damage to the drums. Bearings roll smoothly. A few chips to the paint on the main frame (see pictures). I'm just not using these much. PM me if you need more pics.

If you're in the Seattle/Vancouver B.C. area, we could arrange a pickup and save the shipping costs. For folks elsewhere, I estimate shipping will run about $60.
Last edited by: TriTater: Jan 18, 18 5:02
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Sportcrafters Overdrive Rollers $170 + shipping [TriTater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Sportcrafters Overdrive Rollers $170 + shipping [TriTater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd also add that they are supported by the manufacture big time... I rusted my frame out... they replaced it. A roller stopping spinning well, so I inquired about servicing the bearing and they replaced it. The manufacture stands behind their product 110%.

I do all of my indoor training on my rollers with the Overdrive drum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Sportcrafters Overdrive Rollers $170 + shipping [jdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I should have marked it as SOLD (fixed it now). It's gone. Best of luck.
Quote Reply