Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman...
Quote | Reply
https://www.thestar.com/...t-check-updates.html

#MAGA

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
half the country doesn't care.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s great that someone in power receives so much scrutiny. I hope the trend continues with future presidents and is extended to Senators and other government officials.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sad state of affairs in journalism when, in accusing a President of making false claims, you have to use as examples him uttering 3.2% instead of 3.1%, or 16 years instead of 17. Good Lord, talk about making mountains out of molehills. Looks like Canadian media is just as pathetic as their American CNN/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/NYT/ABC counterparts. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to hit new highs--just like the Dow Jones Industrial Average. God bless you, Mr. President.
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calling the Toronto Star a credible media source is at best a stretch.
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not bothering to reply to the deranged assholes that post this nonsense...
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Well then I'm not bothering to reply to a poster who replied on a thread by saying he's not going to bother to reply...
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Well then I'm not bothering to reply to a poster who replied on a thread by saying he's not going to bother to reply...

In which case I REFUSE to reply to a poster that says they won't bother to reply to someone who said they won't reply... I just won't do it!
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

So you think teflon Don hasn't been telling fibs or not even little white lies?
Quote Reply
Re: I am impressed. A new record for the Mandarin Madman... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol.. I didn't reply to the asshole...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol.. I didn't reply to the asshole...

I'm just messing with you...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know. ;o)
Quote Reply