Prev Next
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! What an Asshole!

Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
If you remain anonymous when doxxing someone, you're a chicken shit. Even if you don't, in most cases, you're still probably a chicken shit.

The guy likely got arrested. If so, there will already be consequences.

Wait, who’s the chicken shit here?...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Piece of shit sucker punches man, Internet takes care of things... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's a total piece of shit and if the explanation on the instagram is accurate he deserves the shitstorm coming his way, BUT I will give him credit for a solid jab. Granted it was a total sucker punch but that was a solid friggin punch, probably broke the old guys cheekbone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fallacy of relative privation.
Last edited by: AlanShearer: Oct 13, 17 16:48
Quote Reply
Re: Piece of shit sucker punches man, Internet takes care of things... [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saw on Deadspin that the 63-yr old victim did have facial fractures. Hope this little punk gets his ass kicked and then some in prison.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Fallacy of relative privation.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure what a photo of boobs has to do with my comment, but I won't complain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Always loved that gif. You posted it like a year ago, and I think about it often.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF?
Why didn't anyone grab him after he hit the old guy?

Seems to me the chicken shits are pretty much everyone standing around watching after the punch.
Only guy with the slightest exemption is the guy pushing him away (who should have then grabbed him)

Society as a whole is just a bunch of pussies these days. No one wants to help out anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew69 wrote:
WTF?
Why didn't anyone grab him after he hit the old guy?

Seems to me the chicken shits are pretty much everyone standing around watching after the punch.
Only guy with the slightest exemption is the guy pushing him away (who should have then grabbed him)

Society as a whole is just a bunch of pussies these days. No one wants to help out anymore.

Watch it again. There are two guys who try to grab the dude bro. Then, one guy tries to grab him to prevent him from getting away.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im sure you're right.
I was too pissed off to be thinking straight after seeing that.

Was working on a job site a bit over a year ago (I'm a contractor) and two cars coming screaming up the road and the first car pulls into the driveway of the house next door and a woman jumps out pleading for help while her crazy looking bf comes up flying behind her trying to grab her.
I stepped in front of him telling him it wasn't gunna happen and he goes off at me saying how she won't let him see his kid.
Tell him I feel sorry for him, but he isn't going anywhere near her and if he tries, he's gunna be sorry because this isn't the way to try to get to see your kid.

I guess he thought I was serious because he turned around and took off pretty quick.

Was paid a visit by the cops a few hours later asking for a statement from me as he was already on parole for assaulting her and this meant he was going back in.
They thanked me for stepping in (which surprised me) as most people just look the other way. Told them I would hope if that was my wife or daughter in that situation someone would step in to help, so there is no way that I wouldn't step in that situation
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good on ya. Too many people "don't want to get involved."

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Always loved that gif. You posted it like a year ago, and I think about it often.

It immediately pops into my head when someone cites a logical fallacy.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Why people don't want to get involved? Is it because they are afraid they will be hurt? Or the puncher dude may sue them for assault ? Wouldn't be surprised by it.

Ad Muncher
Quote Reply
Re: Doxx this mother fucker... [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
JSA wrote:

Why people don't want to get involved? Is it because they are afraid they will be hurt?

But yet if they were getting the shit kicked out of them, they'd be expecting people to help out. I'm not a hero, but I'd prefer a broken nose/cheekbone rather than having to look at myself in the mirror every day knowing someone got hospitialised/killed because I walked away.
Quote Reply

Prev Next