Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I am selling all of my bicycle collection.
Quote | Reply
I am selling all of my bicycle collection. I need to sell all of my pride and joy in such a little time.

I am selling very fair price, my loss is your gain. Please go on my Flickr and let me know which one you like and do make me an offer. Photos upload and price in progress. Thank you Slowtwitch members for your wonderful advice on behalf of how to post my ad.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxtbicycle/
Last edited by: maxtbicycle: Oct 9, 17 22:08
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maxtbicycle wrote:
Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. I am running into a little down in life and I need to sell all of my pride and joy in such a little time.
I do not have much experience in selling on line.
I am selling very fair price, my loss is your gain. Please take good care of them. Please go on my Flickr and let me know what you like. Please let your friends know too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxtbicycle/

Why are you starting another thread for this? If you intend to sell your bikes, how about a list of them with prices? I'd probably pick up a few for the right price.
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is such a fake post. i think its a scam.
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [JPeeps05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JPeeps05 wrote:
This is such a fake post. i think its a scam.

No doubt
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been updating photos and prices. I will continue to take more photos tonight, thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [JPeeps05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude has been around for a long time with a crazy collection of 80s and 90s bikes. For what it's worth.
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [Trexlera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow!! That is a crazy amount of bikes! Sorry for the life snag...hope that turns around for you quickly.
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Friends,

Thank you for your thought so well. You are a true sportsmanship and a real gentleman. Indeed you lifted my spirit today and life must go on. The best things in life are not just things. We came to this world with nothing and we will take leave with nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where your located might help the process
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
Where can we find the asking prices?
Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Max,

Sent you a PM. Also -where are you located?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

This guy has a pretty long posting record here, including posts where he's seeking some of these bikes. So it's probably legit. I scanned the photos for an old Hooker, but no luck.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Max,
This is possibly the finest personal collection I have ever seen. You have that super rare all bladed Litespeed Blade with the "2" on it...always wanted that bike! Sadly I buy a new bike every 10 years--I'm still 2 years away! I commend you on your excellent collection & for whatever reason, if you want to gift it (I'm a 54-56cm frame size)--feel free! lol Seriously though, for the reasons you're selling it all, sorry it had come to this--I think all of us on the forum get attached to our bikes. After all, we spend so much time with them, cleaning, fixing & riding them & getting hours of enjoyment from them. Best of luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Help please, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sad to hear that max is selling his awesome collection. But I do want dibs on a Lotus 110. Preferably frame only.
Quote Reply