Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Streamers - did you know this was a thing? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill watch one guy who does the videos, and there’s another guy who does daily vlogs on his cars etc. Both are doing very well...
Oh and I watch Subaru’s launch control series.

To me, I can watch a video from all three of those channels for an hour total, or I could watch an hour long tv show.

With YouTube though, it feels more tailored. There is so much content that I can find exactly what I want. Not to say there isn’t loads of content on tv, but this is just the way I do it.

FYI the guys I watch are SpeirstheAmazingHD, Tj Hunt, and again the Subaru series.
Canadian humor, cars, and cars.

Then again I am a damned millennial so what do I know... 🤷🏼‍♂️
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My son does it. I was relieved when he got into it as he had been interested in medieval combat recreations.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Streamers - did you know this was a thing? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's wrong with medieval combat Recreation?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll play some online poker and watch twitch poker streamers at the same time. I'm already wasting time so I might as well get additional entertainment. I like different streamers for their strategy commentary, their voice, and/or their music playlist. I'm not into video games, but I can understand it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is part of why lots of nerdy teenage guys watch streaming channels like Twitch.

http://www.thegamer.com/...streamers-on-twitch/

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My son watches it live and also the "how to" video's. Some of the youtube stars have massive followings and I assume making lots of money out of it. My son and his mates played a tournament and I watched. I quite enjoyed it. It is like watching any kind of sport you never know what is going to happen.

I have to keep reminding him that school work is more important than game time. His joking reply is that he wants to be a professional E- sport player when he finishes school.
Quote Reply
Re: Streamers - did you know this was a thing? [Ironnerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironnerd wrote:
My son watches it live and also the "how to" video's. Some of the youtube stars have massive followings and I assume making lots of money out of it. My son and his mates played a tournament and I watched. I quite enjoyed it. It is like watching any kind of sport you never know what is going to happen.

I have to keep reminding him that school work is more important than game time. His joking reply is that he wants to be a professional E- sport player when he finishes school.

I tried to watch my son play in a collegiate Starcraft II tournament. I couldn't make heads of tails of what the hell was going on. I was like watching an ant farm.
Quote Reply

Prev Next