Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Walk of Shame
Quote | Reply
I think i may have seen the ultimate example of the walk of shame yesterday morning. And I'm bored so I thought I'd share...

I live in a college town. I was riding on the road coming back from the trails on a mountain bike ride, a little after 7 in the morning. It's about 40 degrees and I see this girl walking barefoot on the sidewalk and no coat. She's super tan, with obviously bleached blond hair wearing a super tight dress that had the cleavage area cut out like below but about a foot shorter and gaudy, glittery gold. She was carrying matching gold platform shoes that must have had 8 inch heels. Anyway I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the way home. I just wonder where she was the night before? It's hard to imagine any bar or party setting where she wouldn't have looked ridiculous.

Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rape culture.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in a college town, in between two colleges, and see this sort of thing all the time.

It's a weird thing driving downtown on a thurs-sat night and seeing a line up of beautiful young women in tiny dresses shivering outside night clubs waiting for hours to get in.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I drive for Uber occasionally. Saturday and Sunday mornings are nothing but “walk of shame” rides back to peoples’ cars.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least now they can take the "Uber of shame".

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I live in a college town, in between two colleges, and see this sort of thing all the time.

It's a weird thing driving downtown on a thurs-sat night and seeing a line up of beautiful young women in tiny dresses shivering outside night clubs waiting for hours to get in.

What made her outfit and look so classic is that there are no clubs. This is rural area. The bars in town are more likely to be frequented by people in flannel and jeans than people dressed like they are in L.A. or something.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

What made her outfit and look so classic is that there are no clubs. This is rural area. The bars in town are more likely to be frequented by people in flannel and jeans than people dressed like they are in L.A. or something.

Fraternity party or dance?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any dollar bills visibly sticking out of said costume?
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I drive for Uber occasionally. Saturday and Sunday mornings are nothing but “walk of shame” rides back to peoples’ cars.

Interesting. Doing it for the money?
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Interesting. Doing it for the money?

Well, I’m not doing it for free.

Mostly for something do. I don’t do it that much and all the money goes into my son’s bank account.

Honestly I have driven in awhile and I’m considering quitting. Although, I guess I don’t really have to officially quit.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Erin C. wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Fraternity party or dance?

If so, she had been hoofing it for a good bit and probably wasn't taking the most direct route (assuming she was heading back to the large apartment complexes that were down the road).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree that woman in the photo "looks ridiculous", but I'm not sure you and I are using the same definition.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I'd like to see more women looking that ridiculous.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

And can we rename it the Strut of Pride? You know in her head she is saying, 'I got laid and you didn't you dirty old pervert.'

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
I agree that woman in the photo "looks ridiculous", but I'm not sure you and I are using the same definition.

The one I saw didn't look anything like that.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

And can we rename it the Strut of Pride? You know in her head she is saying, 'I got laid and you didn't you dirty old pervert.'

Yeah, everytime I've walked home from a one nighter in the early morning, I felt like high fiving complete strangers.

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cock Walk has a better ring to it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best walk of shame I ever saw was living in the fraternity house in college. Girl that most of the guys younger than me apparently knew well sent the night. They found out she was there in the morning and created a high five tunnel outside the door. Would have been bad if she hated it, but the girl was a champ about it and ran thriugh high fiving everyone. Happy I rolled out of bed at the time I did to witness that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went to a party school...
God bless higher education
Quote Reply
Re: The Walk of Shame [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A buddy of mine in college was sleeping with two different girls. One of them left his apartment literally a minute before the other arrived. They likely passed each other on the way in/out of the apartment. We joked that they probably high fived each other as they passed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My favorite...
back in the Marines in the mid nineties at Camp Lejeune. Out in town and hammered, buddy picks up this chubby gal. As an aside, she was an absolute bi$%$#, just pissy to every one, but she was willing to come back to the barracks with him. And drove us back, saving cab fare. Anyway, we get back and they head off to his room. About an hour later, he comes and knocks on my door and says "this chick is psycho". Apparently, as he's laying pipe, she looks at him and says "what would you do if I grew a dick and started f^$%ing you with it?". He then asks if he can use my car first thing in the morning to take her home, sure I say, come get the keys when you are ready. I woke up and immediately ran down and moved my car to the farthest reaches of the parking lot.
A bit later, when he came and got the keys, I ran down to the duty hut (pre cell phone days) and made an "all call" through the barracks intercom system that Cpl XXXX was doing the walk of shame. Was great to see most everyone that was up come out on the catwalk and clap and cheer him off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best walk of shame viewing... morning after Halloween. Nothing like seeing the slutty nurse or vampire walking down the street at 7:30 a.m. after a long night and a costume that wasn't intended for a second wear to begin with.
Quote Reply