Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Bont Vaypor S - White - Size 42
Quote | Reply
Bont Vaypor S - White - Size 42.

I bought these on the forum and wanted to try them out. Turns out they feel similar to my existing shoes, so I'm just going to stick with those. In good condition as seen in the pictures. Previous owner said they wore them 3-5 times. I rode them on the trainer and once outside. I heat molded them, but can be molded as many times as possible. The left shoe cleat hole has some scuffing. When I received them, the cleat bolts were stuck, so the previous owner may have tried some something to get them out, but then ultimately sold them with the cleats adapters attached. I was able to get pliers on the other side to remove them, so I'm not sure how the scuffing got there.

As they are white shoes, they show some wear marks. Sole is very clean. I don't have the original insoles, but can include some used Specialized BG blue ones if you want. They are well used. Specialized 42 is similar in size.

$SOLD shipped USPS to the lower 48. I've sold several items on this forum and have never had an issue.

https://1drv.ms/...RGgfgqNQPOSnp-EYgiJA
Last edited by: sun: Oct 9, 17 21:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bont Vaypor S - White - Size 42 [sun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New price bump.
Quote Reply