Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Only the Lions
Quote | Reply
10 second rule kills a great comeback from the Lions. I was actually proud to be Lion fan today and they came so close to winning....sigh.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Only the Lions [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
10 second rule kills a great comeback from the Lions. I was actually proud to be Lion fan today and they came so close to winning....sigh.

Horseshoes and hand grenades, sir. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they made the correct call on the field then they wouldn’t have had time for another play anyway.

You lose. My boys win.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Only the Lions [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
If they made the correct call on the field then they wouldn’t have had time for another play anyway.

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm still waiting to see indisputable video evidence. His knee may have been down but I don't see how they change that call based on the replays they had.
Quote Reply
Re: Only the Lions [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

Ah yes. Again.

Did you enjoy the game last Sunday?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

Ah yes. Again.

That's right. I forgot about your years in ATL. LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

Ah yes. Again.

Ok Mr. Prosecutor. Clearly I am on trial here for illegal fandulation. Which NFL team am I allowed to follow?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

Ah yes. Again.

Ok Mr. Prosecutor. Clearly I am on trial here for illegal fandulation. Which NFL team am I allowed to follow?

You are free to bandwagon whomever you want. I fully understand your desperate need to be as American as possible. But crowung ariund with the "we," "us," and "my boys" as one who has never been part of the location or culture is weak sauce. But, know I understand your desperate need to do so.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

Ah yes. Again.

You are free to bandwagon whomever you want. I fully understand your desperate need to be as American as possible. But crowung ariund with the "we," "us," and "my boys" as one who has never been part of the location or culture is weak sauce. But, know I understand your desperate need to do so.

Bandwagon? I've been following those idiots since 1987. That would be the year I started watching football.

Yes, "we". We own your teams ass.

What's weak sauce is rubbing a GB over ATL victory in my face but not being able to take it when it comes back around.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

It wasn't the rule that killed you. There is a very good reason for having the 10 second run-off. It was the mistake to have not thrown/caught the ball in the end zone with no time outs and no time on the clock. Other than that, Golden Tate had an outstanding game.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You lose. My boys win.

LOL! Ah, no ...

Ah yes. Again.

Bandwagon? I've been following those idiots since 1987. That would be the year I started watching football.

Yes, "we". We own your teams ass.

What's weak sauce is rubbing a GB over ATL victory in my face but not being able to take it when it comes back around.

I know you want to be like us. It's very cute!

Quote Reply
Re: Only the Lions [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

It wasn't the rule that killed you. There is a very good reason for having the 10 second run-off. It was the mistake to have not thrown/caught the ball in the end zone with no time outs and no time on the clock. Other than that, Golden Tate had an outstanding game.

Give the Detroit Lions a break, sir. They've only been rebuilding for about 60 years. Clearly, some more work still needs to be done.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Only the Lions [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

I'd say the rule itself is the problem.
Run off for injury or penalty is fine.
Run off for a rule-required review? That's a different story.

And there is video evidence that the play stopped at 11 seconds...
Quote Reply
Re: Only the Lions [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

I'd say the rule itself is the problem.
Run off for injury or penalty is fine.
Run off for a rule-required review? That's a different story.

And there is video evidence that the play stopped at 11 seconds...

As BK said, the problem is being a Lions fan.
Quote Reply