Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Like Dude... It's $280/ oz -
Quote | Reply
WTF seriously Ontario? $280 for an ounce of weed? Is the province that broke in middle Canuckistan?
http://www.cbc.ca/...io-10-gram-1.4298540
Quote Reply
Re: Like Dude... It's $280/ oz - [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When legal weed first went on sale in Colorado it was $400/ounce. The locals just kept buying it from their normal dealer.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have complete faith that the Guberment will find a way to lose money selling drugs.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Like Dude... It's $280/ oz - [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least now we know how we keep getting these "record breaking" drug busts...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so someone educate me on mj.
there is addiction all through my family so, since HS i've been terrified of ending up as another addict in the family. so, i've never done drugs. i do drink occasionally, but just not that much.

in states that it's not legal, how much does it go for an oz?
and in states that it is legal, how much is it for the legal stuff vs illegal?
and how much does one use for a 'normal' joint?

i have one family member who i know smokes. they complain about money but have enough for mj for her and her husband along with chew for him and cigarettes for her. i've tried to guesstimate how much they spend on pot a month, but i'm really not sure how much they smoke. i do think they smoke often, but i don't gather that it's a lot when they do.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Like Dude... It's $280/ oz - [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://thefarmco.com/

Cheapest ounce I saw was $174.
Last edited by: damn lucky: Sep 21, 17 21:26
Quote Reply
Re: Like Dude... It's $280/ oz - [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damn lucky wrote:
https://thefarmco.com/

Cheapest ounce I saw was $174.

Given the location, that's probably organic free range ganj. Only the best in Boulder...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's still illegal here, so can't speak to legal prices.

And ounce sells for $200 - $240 depending on quality and availability. Price per gram goes up in smaller quantities (ie: 1/8 is $40, 1/4 is $70, 1/2 is $120, etc....)

An average joint is ~ 1/2 to 1 gram. So ~ 30 to 60 joints per ounce.
Quote Reply
Re: Like Dude... It's $280/ oz - [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish it was legal here in Texas, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

I don't have enough desire to seek out and find a source on my own. I'd totally buy it illegally though if the opportunity presented itself.

Edited...my math was way off so deleted what I wrote.
Last edited by: Endo: Sep 22, 17 7:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in legal WA state. The prices were higher at first, but have come down once supply caught up. The lowest I've seen is $6/gram and $120/oz.It goes up from there, but even the "cheap" weed is so much better than a lot of the stuff we had growing up that I just stick with the cheaper mj because it's all good.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
so someone educate me on mj.
there is addiction all through my family so, since HS i've been terrified of ending up as another addict in the family. so, i've never done drugs. i do drink occasionally, but just not that much.

in states that it's not legal, how much does it go for an oz?
and in states that it is legal, how much is it for the legal stuff vs illegal?
and how much does one use for a 'normal' joint?

i have one family member who i know smokes. they complain about money but have enough for mj for her and her husband along with chew for him and cigarettes for her. i've tried to guesstimate how much they spend on pot a month, but i'm really not sure how much they smoke. i do think they smoke often, but i don't gather that it's a lot when they do.

An ounce is still quite a bit for casual personal use; people who buy that much are typically either re-selling it in smaller servings, or using it for baking or some other sort of bulk product, or if they just smoke it themselves they gotta be high a LOT. The far bigger push where it's legal now is all the other delivery forms: mostly edibles (and a wide variety of those), but also tinctures, beverages, balms, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Deloitte believes:

"The retail market would be worth between $4.9 billion and $8.7 billion annually."

That is $1000 / person / year. Obviously that isn't $1000 going straight to sales but the overall industry.

I think they are VASTLY overestimating just how popular this is going to be.

http://www.businessinsider.com/deloitte-weed-could-be-226-billion-canada-2016-10

Maybe a bunch of them got together and smoked the stuff before coming up with that number. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Like Dude... It's $280/ oz - [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wonder how many Deloitte people have money invested in WEED.TO? I think it's grossly over valued.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Wonder how many Deloitte people have money invested in WEED.TO? I think it's grossly over valued.

Especially since it grows like a...
Quote Reply