Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next!
Quote | Reply
It still works! Take that SCIENCE!

BLeP - 1
Stupid Technology - 0

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It shrank even more?
Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I miss my former Mini :-(

I washed the FOB several times, no problem.
Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last week I managed to borrow a John Cooper Works ragtop for three days. Now that is a fun car to drive.

Of course I looked like an idiot driving to work with the top down when it was 8 C (46 Freedoms).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On purpose or just fuckwittery on your part?

Either way, good result.

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can see you as number two for sure. Maybe number one. Never number 3 (despite the hair).

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [GrimOopNorth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GrimOopNorth wrote:
On purpose or just fuckwittery on your part?

Either way, good result.

Pure fuckwittery.

Wife told me to grab all my laundry (we've given up on sorting, ain't nobody got time fo dat!) so I didn't notice keys.

I just grabbed everything. Keys were still in my pocket (partially because I don't have to actually insert them in car to drive said car. Stupid comfort access)

Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
I can see you as number two for sure. Maybe number one. Never number 3 (despite the hair).

What hair?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You muppet

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, what would happen if I ran my Prius fob through the wash?
Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dont know. I have solid German technology whilst yours is sissy Japanese tech.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guessed that it was going to work.

Worst. clickbait. ever.

You are a disappointment.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Last edited by: JasoninHalifax: Sep 19, 17 5:18
Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Worst. clickbait. ever.

You clicked. I win. Again.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: I put my MINI Cooper keyfob through the washing machine, you'll never guess what happened next! [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too much winning?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You'll end up with AIDS with that kind of talk.

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did the same thing with my wife's mini key fob awhile back. I shat myself. Only people that intimidate cops are their wives. I thought "Oh here it comes." I convinced her to not touch it for 24 hours and to use the spare. Can't tell you how happy I was when it worked. Made my friggin year!!!
Quote Reply