Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

mobile data plan / usage question
Quote | Reply
I am a bit technologically challenged when it comes to this stuff. How can I check my data and usage to see exactly how I am blowing through our plan. I got an email this morning at 9:30 saying we've used 90% of our 3376MB. As of 3:30 we've used all the data up. My wife has wifi at work so it has to be my phone. I don't have wifi at work so that's part of the problem I guess. Only I haven't been on the phone all day other then 3 or 4 emails and as many texts.

I have no clue if the data plan we are on is too small or something on my phone just eats it up ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: mobile data plan / usage question [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What type of phone. Google "how to check what apps are using data on my phone". Also, you may have wifi assist turned on, where if wifi isn't very strong it uses cellular data to speed things up Close your apps that are open.

I use verizon and they have an app that shows you what each phone on the plan is using and how much each phone is using.
Quote Reply
Re: mobile data plan / usage question [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Make sure all of your settings for apps are appropriate to limit data usage as well.
Quote Reply
Re: mobile data plan / usage question [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iPhone. I'll look up the app, thanks

We've had these for couple years now. Ever since we picked up these, 6's I think, my data usage has been much higher then hers according to the account.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: mobile data plan / usage question [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's the kind of stuff I have to play around and figure out. I go through and swipe them all closed every once and awhile. Keep getting hit every month with a round or two of your data is used up, adding more for $15. It's getting annoying.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: mobile data plan / usage question [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's exactly what I think I was looking for. Thanks

Quote Reply