Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seahawks new logo
Quote | Reply
Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaa!

https://www.sbnation.com/...w-logo-jokes-twitter

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks new logo [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At first I just saw the first pic of the logo and thought "that doesn't look bad at all", then scrolled down to see the muppet and burst out laughing.

That comparison aside, I don't think it looks bad at all. It's a First Nations version of an angry bird. What's not to like!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks new logo [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
At first I just saw the first pic of the logo and thought "that doesn't look bad at all", then scrolled down to see the muppet and burst out laughing.

That comparison aside, I don't think it looks bad at all. It's a First Nations version of an angry bird. What's not to like!

+1

Muppet aside, I like it. I appears to be in the style of Northwest Native American "Formline" art.

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its not the new logo, its an alternative logo, which I take to mean they will put it on t-shirts and hats and try to make money. That said, I'm with you, its ugly. Most people don't like it. Something more interesting to talk about would be the reaction to Michael's Bennett's story.....
Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks new logo [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Its not the new logo, its an alternative logo, which I take to mean they will put it on t-shirts and hats and try to make money. That said, I'm with you, its ugly. Most people don't like it. Something more interesting to talk about would be the reaction to Michael's Bennett's story.....

Right, it is a "new" logo, but not a replacement for the old logo. I took it mean the same thing you said - it will be on fan gear. Gotta love the comparisons in the link!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know its a bad logo when it gets released and people assume its fake because its so bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
You know its a bad logo when ...

You can already see where people are gonna draw a vagina on it

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Seahawks new logo [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply