Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store
Quote | Reply
Long video... but stupid thieves achieve stupid things...

Quote Reply
Re: How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is why we don't allow hand guns in Canada. At least nobody seemed to get hurt.
Quote Reply
Re: How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have this been the US everyone would have had a gun

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

Yeah and this video would have been 30 seconds, giving me back 7 minutes of my life.

I will admit shit got real when the washer fluid started flying. My question is "Who robs a convenience store and leaves the Juicy Fruit?"

Animals, that's who.
Quote Reply
Re: How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My question is "Who robs a convenience store and leaves the Juicy Fruit?"

Yeah, I was starting to question their intelligence when they left the cash register alone but leaving the candy? That is just plain wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Yeah and this video would have been 30 seconds, giving me back 7 minutes of my life.

I was thinking that this video was one of the best Canadian arguments for gun control in the US. We are missing lots of hilarity. I liked the horizontal, flying arm bar submission attempt -- or whatever the hell it was -- at 1:20. Then when the clerk locks the door.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
DJRed wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

I was thinking that this video was one of the best Canadian arguments for gun control in the US. We are missing lots of hilarity. I liked the horizontal, flying arm bar submission attempt -- or whatever the hell it was -- at 1:20. Then when the clerk locks the door.

The clerk essentially defended himself with a step stool. Of course, the genius with the jeans on wasn't swinging that tire iron very convincingly.

For you Canadians...When the cops show up, are they also wielding step stools? I imagine it goes like this: "Freeze! Or I will stand on this stool about 18 inches higher than you and use harsh words!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
For you Canadians...When the cops show up, are they also wielding step stools? I imagine it goes like this: "Freeze! Or I will stand on this stool about 18 inches higher than you and use harsh words!"

Only the French Canadians.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was awesome. I'm pretty sure it could be developed into a Netflix series.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's like Ocean's Eleven in its foresight and precision
Quote Reply
Re: How to NOT rob a Gas Station / Convenience Store [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I liked the rearrangement of the patio furniture
Quote Reply