Login required to post replies

holy swimming bats batman..
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: holy swimming bats batman.. [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bats at 1:15 mark

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: holy swimming bats batman.. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:

I watched about 30-45 seconds and gave up. Figured it was 7 minutes of panning around showing water.
Quote Reply
Re: holy swimming bats batman.. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
H- wrote:

I watched about 30-45 seconds and gave up. Figured it was 7 minutes of panning around showing water.

Sure was. But that is why I gave you the timing mark. You can move the tracker bar at the bottom and scroll forward. It is awesome you should try it.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When you see the amount of damage caused by hurricanes and hear about the insurance payouts it makes me wonder why insurance companies can't come up with an incentive program for clientele that could offset their (insurer's) losses. For example you look at the number of motor vehicles that are written off. These are totally mobile assets that could be moved out of flood plains well in advance of an approaching hurricane (which are identified several days out).

I'm thinking an insurance company could pay office buildings or high rise car park to book out their lots and then get valets or possibly even clients (with a nice financial incentive) to move the vehicles to these 'safe' locations. Prioritise the more valuable (thus costly to replace) vehicles.

Don't really know, but seems like such a waste of resources to have to replace so many vehicles. Obviously there are many other factors to consider, but still.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLHyobGicJ4

Pretty cool.

Hope he/she made it out.
Last edited by: windschatten: Aug 27, 17 22:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two things:

1. That's a lot of water (duh)
2. Why are people driving around?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
H- wrote:

Sure was. But that is why I gave you the timing mark. You can move the tracker bar at the bottom and scroll forward. It is awesome you should try it.
aaaah just saw funny

sometimes
Quote Reply