Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER
Quote | Reply
One picture is worth a thousand words: ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!!
Quote Reply
Re: WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shit!

Quote | Reply
Man, that's perfect.

https://nyti.ms/2pYlnqi

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And there you have it.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Man, that's perfect.
https://nyti.ms/2pYlnqi

Hahahaha!

"Man, that's the theme song from The Jeffersons!" :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did not have to open the thread to know what picture it would be.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yup.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perfect right down to the Birkenstocks on the white guy.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beer through the nostrils on that one.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,

Except for Lola.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The subject line, the caption, the picture = post perfection epitome.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's so 1974!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that photoshopped?
Quote Reply
Re: WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xsive wrote:
Is that photoshopped?

Not as far as I know. I found it on a Twitter stream.

Quote Reply
Re: WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure how the shadow from the white guy with the BLM sign and the black kid with the flag could be from the same sun.
Quote Reply
Re: WTH is Wrong With Us? The Most 2017-ish Picture EVER [tynomitey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I right-clicked "search Google for image" and came up with a number of pages, including one by a BBC newsreader, and a bunch of Twitter accounts, all pushing the same photo. I wonder who first published it?

Quote Reply