Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Interesting timing for this "news" to appear, eh Stevie B.?
Quote | Reply
Day 2 and the dirt on those liberal GOP members has started flying by the alt. right:

"Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) has revealed that during the 2016 presidential campaign, House Speaker Paul Ryan told him and his fellow Republicans to give up on Donald Trump's campaign and just focus their energy on keeping "President Hillary Clinton accountable." According to Ryan, the Republicans had no chance at the White House, so at the very least they should try to retain their House majority."

https://townhall.com/...accountable-n2370967

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting timing for this "news" to appear, eh Stevie B.? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this was what everyone knew already. Republicans didn't think Trump would win so they put $$ into house/Senate races.
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting timing for this "news" to appear, eh Stevie B.? [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timbasile wrote:
I thought this was what everyone knew already. Republicans didn't think Trump would win so they put $$ into house/Senate races.

They did, so why does this news appear 2 days after Stevie leaves? It makes me think Stevie would love to see Ryan eviscerated from power.

Quote Reply
Re: Interesting timing for this "news" to appear, eh Stevie B.? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Especially so, since this was reported shortly after the event supposedly happened. Stand by for more breaking news like Paul Ryan called Trump's comments on Judge Curiel "the textbook definition of racism."

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting timing for this "news" to appear, eh Stevie B.? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Especially so, since this was reported shortly after the event supposedly happened. Stand by for more breaking news like Paul Ryan called Trump's comments on Judge Curiel "the textbook definition of racism."

Rumor has it that Stevie has a long enemies list and it grows longer every day. I'm so glad because we all need something to talk about.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bannon as Littlefinger with a typewriter will be entertaining, for sure.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting timing for this "news" to appear, eh Stevie B.? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

That is a great metaphor.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I read it, my first thought was Ayra's list of people she's going to kill.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
sphere wrote:

That is a great metaphor.
X2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

"Most of the people on my list are already dead"

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply