Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Packers kids club
Quote | Reply
I have 3 boys ages 9, 7 and 7.

The 9 year old and one of the 7 year olds are Broncos fans. Understandable considering that I have been a Broncos fan since 69.

My other son has failed me. He is a Greem Bay Packers, primarily because green is his favorite color.

The point of the post is I recently signed him up for the Packers kid club. The package arrived today. Happy with most everything he received except the 8 x 10 autographed photo.

Thought they would send Aaron Rodgers but no. Did they send Clay Matthews, jordy Nelson or Ty Montgomery? No.

They sent a picture of Mason Crosby, a kicker. A fu*#%n kicker.

I know first world problems.
Quote Reply
Re: Packers kids club [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Packers kids club [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's what you get for being a Packers fan.

BEAR DOWN!

I talk to myself because mine are the only answers I'll accept - George Carlin
Quote Reply
Re: Packers kids club [Tatonka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tatonka wrote:
That's what you get for being a Packers fan.

BEAR DOWN!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Packers kids club [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love your inferiority complex
Quote Reply
Re: Packers kids club [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Packers kids club [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

Naw just pity you and your brethren
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply