Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Girls softball team DQ'd from World Series after inappropriate photo [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

So howz that dude go about deploying the 'shocker'? Or dare I say the 'Spocker'?

A veritable multiplicity of options, I tell ya ~ the mind boggles...
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Aug 9, 17 15:40
Quote Reply
Re: Girls softball team DQ'd from World Series after inappropriate photo [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They got off easy really. In most other countries they would have been expelled, as in never play again in that league, some places never play again. Ask Hope Solo how it works out to open your mouth in a situation like this in the pro league at the Olympic Games? She lost her job, looks like for good too for uttering much less than a fuck you.

I only hope they learned a lesson, it will all hinge on what the parents take on the situation is with each of them. My guess is that a lot of them will get a poor baby, you got jobbed, its not your fault, I will write a letter, make a call, etc.

It would not go down like that in my house, and this easy lesson would be backed up and reinforced.
Quote Reply
Re: Girls softball team DQ'd from World Series after inappropriate photo [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
]
JSA wrote:
Duffy wrote:

I've said this before, you and I probably agree more than we disagree. We often just take different paths to reach the same conclusion.

And where we disagree it's really just a matter of time for you to come around.

You two should have a 3 way with a moose to celebrate.

I thought you wrote "there are 3 ways to celebrate with a moose. ". I could only come up with 2, but then realized not all moose are boys.

Who knows, maybe because of thie severity of the punishment these girls won't spend a month of their lives deleting social media posts....
Quote Reply

Prev Next