Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss?
Quote | Reply
Please regale me with the LR tales of the past week...

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hillary did something with emails.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The girls of the LR talked about their favorite colas after Coca-Cola announced that Coke Zero was going away.
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
The girls of the LR talked about their favorite colas after Coca-Cola announced that Coke Zero was going away.

Coke Zero lost, get over it!

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

Remember back before Trump when almost all your posts were this funny?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
Please regale me with the LR tales of the past week...

Did you hear the latest about Trump?
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Remember back before Trump when almost all your posts were this funny?

Almost all?

Ding!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"...but Trump..."
"...but Obama..."
"...but Trump..."
"...but Obama..."

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's starting to look like Cerveloguy is not a Trump supporter...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy came back.
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes he did. But he didn't make a grand entrance. Somehow he seems a bit neutered. I started to fear that he became born again since the tone of his posts was so muted. Fear was allayed when he was back to calling blep a pussy. Still not the same old Duffy, though. Someone else is gonna have to pick up the task of man jeggings & cat gifs.

Sanuk wrote:
Duffy came back.
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still not the same old Duffy, though.

Give him time.

Someone else is gonna have to pick up the task of man jeggings & cat gifs.

Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Yes he did. But he didn't make a grand entrance. Somehow he seems a bit neutered. I started to fear that he became born again since the tone of his posts was so muted. Fear was allayed when he was back to calling blep a pussy. Still not the same old Duffy, though. Someone else is gonna have to pick up the task of man jeggings & cat gifs.

Sanuk wrote:
Duffy came back.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:

Sanuk wrote:
Duffy came back.

"I'm not trying to suck my cock." Anthony Scaramucci
Quote Reply
Re: Yet again, I've been gone for a week. What did I miss? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There he is!

Duffy wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:

Sanuk wrote:
Duffy came back.

Quote Reply