Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So now we know why he won't stop tweeting....
Quote | Reply
....because only his enemies want him to stop.

http://www.msn.com/...r-AApfN6j?li=BBnb7Kz
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

Here. This is for you: https://www.simplypsychology.org/pavlov.html
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

Here. This is for you: https://www.simplypsychology.org/pavlov.html

And this is for you: https://www.psychologytoday.com/ just type in denial and there are a lot of articles to choose from.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My observation is that he's been rewarded his entire life for his behavior - including being elected as POTUS. While most, if not all, want him to stop, he won't unless/until he is no longer rewarded (and significantly rewarded)...
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
My observation is that he's been rewarded his entire life for his behavior - including being elected as POTUS. While most, if not all, want him to stop, he won't unless/until he is no longer rewarded (and significantly rewarded)...

Did you see post #2?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Did you see post #2?

So you think the POTUS is basically Pavlovs Dog and you are ok with this?

Also, there's yet ANOTHER RUSSIAN CONNECTION!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Did you see post #2?

I'm okay with every time Pavlov tweets his dog salivates uncontrollably.
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Did you see post #2?

Who is Pavlov? I can't pin it down - but the name rings a bell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Did you see post #2?

I'm okay with every time Pavlov tweets his dog salivates uncontrollably.

So do you carry napkins to clean up after yourself?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that all you've got? Can't defend the turd in any way, shape or form, so all that's left is to try and lash back at anyone else who points out how much his shit stinks. Weak. It's comical how you can't actually refute any of the criticisms, only attack the messengers.

Not even a "..but Obama..."?
Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He doesn't need to defend "the turd". Really all one has to do these days is come on ST for a good laugh, at people like you who have uncontrollable anger. Funny, really funny stuff. I envision you sitting at your PC pounding on the keyboard in frustration as, once again, no one listens to what you have to say.

OneGoodLeg wrote:
Is that all you've got? Can't defend the turd in any way, shape or form, so all that's left is to try and lash back at anyone else who points out how much his shit stinks. Weak. It's comical how you can't actually refute any of the criticisms, only attack the messengers.

Quote Reply
Re: So now we know why he won't stop tweeting.... [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
He doesn't need to defend "the turd". Really all one has to do these days is come on ST for a good laugh, at people like you who have uncontrollable anger. Funny, really funny stuff. I envision you sitting at your PC pounding on the keyboard in frustration as, once again, no one listens to what you have to say.

OneGoodLeg wrote:

People like you, Old Hickory or orpheus couldn't find Turd on a map. The three stooges of the LR. And pretty well Trump's only worshippers left on this forum.
Quote Reply