Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: First world problems [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
triguy101 wrote:
Phew. Thank God you're back with your insightful commentary and well formed opinions.

I wonder how long it'll be before you start frantically trying to delete these posts.

I take it you love the X1.

Doesn't surprise me.

You should probably delete these types of posts before you post them. Will save you a ton of time later.

The paranoia is strong with this one
Quote Reply
Re: First world problems [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should probably eat a bag dicks.

Unless you have something other expressing your baseless dislike for me maybe you should refrain from typing.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: First world problems [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'First world problems'??

Why do you assume this is happening in the US?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be driving an X1 because it's about the size of a Tucson and I can lease it for less than a Tucson.

And it's a much nicer car than the Tucson.

I don't really care what anyone thinks about it being a woman's car. If I could get one as cheap as I get the Mini my preference would be a 4 door Tacoma or Honda Ridgeline. Probably both women's trucks. Whatever.

BLeP don't care.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
The Mini is a great car. Hella fun to drive. Great on gas. Nothing to not love about it.

Problems with the Mini:
1) no room for a moose.
2) no room for a man card.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I'll be driving an X1 because it's about the size of a Tucson and I can lease it for less than a Tucson.

And it's a much nicer car than the Tucson.

I don't really care what anyone thinks about it being a woman's car. If I could get one as cheap as I get the Mini my preference would be a 4 door Tacoma or Honda Ridgeline. Probably both women's trucks. Whatever.

BLeP don't care.

Tucson
Mini
X1

Are we to address you as Kaitlin now?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Unless you have something other expressing your baseless dislike for me maybe you should refrain from typing.

No opinion either way. You're just an odd character who fancies himself a "provocateur", has a very public attack of paranoia and then comes back to "provoke" again.

The human psyche is a fascinating thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I own a 2010 Mini Cooper S and it is pile of shit, my 2000 chevy lumina is 1,000x more reliable. Nothing looks more ridiculous than bumping down a gravel road in a mini and pilling out with chest waders and a shotgun.

Going to do a year with no car payment then go get an F-150.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Unless you have something other expressing your baseless dislike for me maybe you should refrain from typing

Oh c'mon Duffy. Don't be a whiny bitch. You've been around long enough that there is plenty of basis for triguy101 not to like you.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: First world problems [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And in related news:

Sperm Counts Plummet In Western Men, Study Finds
Data from nearly 43,000 men around the world found that sperm counts dropped by more than half in Western countries. It could reflect a decline in health overall, scientists say.
Read this story

Quote Reply
Re: First world problems [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
Unless you have something other expressing your baseless dislike for me maybe you should refrain from typing

Oh c'mon Duffy. Don't be a whiny bitch. You've been around long enough that there is plenty of basis for triguy101 not to like you.

There's only one poster here that I dislike and that's only because he went after me and my family outside the confines of this forum. If somebody on here dislikes me based on what I write that's pretty sad.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: First world problems [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
Duffy wrote:

No opinion either way. You're just an odd character who fancies himself a "provocateur", has a very public attack of paranoia and then comes back to "provoke" again.

The human psyche is a fascinating thing.

It was only "public" because people on this forum wouldn't stop talking about it.

I really tried to just vanish.

When all the legal issues are resolved maybe I'll tell you all what happened. I'm

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: First world problems [MTBSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTBSully wrote:
I own a 2010 Mini Cooper S and it is pile of shit, my 2000 chevy lumina is 1,000x more reliable. Nothing looks more ridiculous than bumping down a gravel road in a mini and pilling out with chest waders and a shotgun.

Going to do a year with no car payment then go get an F-150.

Sucks about your mini. I won't have that issue. I'll get a new mini in 7 months. Lather, rinse repeat.

I have a few things I look for in a car:

1. I want it to be cheap. For me, this lease program is dirt cheap.
2. I want it to be good on gas. Check
3. I want it to be reliable. Well it's a new car every 7 months so it better be reliable.

The other car I want to be large enough to move my little family. The Tucson is. The X1 is.

An F150 crew cab would be awesome. It would also be way too much money.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leasing only works if you aren't a high mileage driver. Hopefully I can grab the f150 when financing is good and then pick up another clunker to put my commuting miles on.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Millage doesn't matter on this program when I hit 14,000 kms I get a new car. I just have to monitor how many kms I put on each month and order a new car to come when I hit the 14000 mark.

Also I no longer pay for winter tires or maintenance of the car. This lease is a no brainer.

And Minis are fun to drive. Much better than my other options which would have been the Accent or the Fit. And cheaper.

Did I mention that it's cheap?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell me it is cheaper after you replace a clutch, water pump, thermostat housing x2, fuel pump, vacuum pump and do a walnut shell blast to the intake valves.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't have to do any of that. It would all be under warranty.

Quote Reply

Prev Next