Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Here You Go, BarryP: Our Drummer's Kits (and our new practice pad)
Quote | Reply
He has several vintage kits and then his two practice and gigging kits, one a sweet single-bass set-up (maybe DW, but I'm not sure) and the other another vintage kit, this one a Slingerland double-bass set up with new blue sparkle wrap. I think it's an early 70s shell kit with the original badging and some of the original tom holders (though all the hardware and cymbals are modern). We also finally got the new practice space finished yesterday (a converted garage that's been fully finished in man cave style, including with air conditioning...yeah buddy).

I know you're one of those drum kit nutcakes, so I figured I'd throw some drum eye candy your way. ;-) ("Club Soda" is the name of our current trio. "Northern Edge" is what we call ourselves when we play as a quartet, with a keyboardist who's available for gigs about once a month. LOL!).

Right now, we have several VFW/American Legion halls, and four bowling alley dates set up between next week and the end of September. $100 per man per night, with four 10-song sets per gig, which ain't hard, so that's cool. Hey: It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll! Hahahahaha!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Here You Go, BarryP: Our Drummer's Kits (and our new practice pad) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice! I especially like the first kit.

I've got a quartet I'm jamming with right now. All old school metal. Just finished working on Dead Skin Mask by Slayer.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Here You Go, BarryP: Our Drummer's Kits (and our new practice pad) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
He has several vintage kits and then his two practice and gigging kits, one a sweet single-bass set-up (maybe DW, but I'm not sure) and the other another vintage kit, this one a Slingerland double-bass set up with new blue sparkle wrap. I think it's an early 70s shell kit with the original badging and some of the original tom holders (though all the hardware and cymbals are modern). We also finally got the new practice space finished yesterday (a converted garage that's been fully finished in man cave style, including with air conditioning...yeah buddy).

I know you're one of those drum kit nutcakes, so I figured I'd throw some drum eye candy your way. ;-) ("Club Soda" is the name of our current trio. "Northern Edge" is what we call ourselves when we play as a quartet, with a keyboardist who's available for gigs about once a month. LOL!).

Right now, we have several VFW/American Legion halls, and four bowling alley dates set up between next week and the end of September. $100 per man per night, with four 10-song sets per gig, which ain't hard, so that's cool. Hey: It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll! Hahahahaha!

cool.do it.

sometimes
Quote Reply