Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 2 Quark DZero Carbon Powermeters
Quote | Reply
I know this might be futile (and I apologize upfront) but I am looking to purchase TWO[/b] Quark DZero Carbon Powermeters. It is my birthday in 2 weeks and my wife, bless her heart, gave me the go-ahead for this purchase. While I could go the route to order directly from Quark (and I might have to), I thought I would post here and see if anyone had power meters they are looking to sell. This is what I am looking for:

Power Meter #1
Quark D /Zero Carbon Power Meter Chasis
172.5 Cranks
BB 30 Bottom Bracket
110 BCD Hidden Bolt
My drive drain is 11 speed Di2

Power Meter #2
SRAM Red DZero Power Meter Chassis (I could make exception for the normal Quark branded cranks)
172.5 Cranks
GXP Bottom Bracket
110 BCD Hidden Bolt
My drive train on this bike is 11 speed Red eTap

Thanks so much for reading.

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Last edited by: chrisinri: Jul 29, 17 15:51
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2 Quark DZero Carbon Powermeters [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about a SRAM Red 130 BCD with 170 cranks?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
36t wont fit on 130bcd, by the way...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2 Quark DZero Carbon Powermeters [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are right. My mistake.

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2 Quark DZero Carbon Powermeters [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No thanks

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would you be willing to pay for a new dzero? I'm sending my broken Quarq in and they're offering a new one at a discount. Not sure if I want to keep it, or try something different.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're not 100% set on 110bcd, I have one that's a very close fit to #2.

Standard DZero arms, 172.5, GXP, 130bcd, with 53/39 Praxis Buzz rings. Was only used for about a week and then I changed drivetrains to all Shimano.
$800 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Around $900. Seeing I need to buy 2 I am trying to balance Carbon versus Aluminum cranks. What are the specs of that you have to sell and are getting back?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really don't want to go higher than a 36 tooth inner ring. I am looking what the smallest ring size and it looks like I can only go as low as 38 tooth and seeing my low gear is 34x25 I think a 39 tooth inner ring is too tall

Quote Reply