Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse
Quote | Reply
Finally, a cleanse I can get behind! :-)

"Juice fasts, raw foods cleansing, water-only detox — you’ve probably tried them all by now. Fads like these promise to leave you feeling rejuvenated, but their effectiveness is uncertain at best. That’s why more and more nutritionists swear by a proven, deceptively simple approach to wellness: a seven-day-long dietary cleanse in which you eat nothing but chili dogs.

Yes, you can flush your body of years’ worth of accumulated toxins, simply by consuming between eight and twelve chili dogs every day for a week. Through this uniquely formulated system, stronger immune protections, clearer skin, and quicker neural pathways can be within your reach; all thanks to the nourishing, invigorating, purifying power of several pounds of chili dogs — Nature’s Perfect Food."

Purify Your System With the Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse - McSweeney’s Internet Tendency

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This might cleanse my body, but I guarantee the atmosphere would suffer irreparable harm.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your colon may be cleansed, but your terlet will be destroyed.

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lunchbox wrote:
Your colon may be cleansed, but your terlet will be destroyed.

An acceptable risk, given the obvious medical benefits of this cleanse. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd recommend the "truck stop protocol". Not your mess to clean up!

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the report specify a chili with or without beans? It matters.
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8-12/day? Good christ. Must be a mighty small wiener.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lunchbox wrote:
I'd recommend the "truck stop protocol". Not your mess to clean up!

Fortunately for me, there are at least two truck stops located adjacent to a nearby Interstate highway that I can probably use. Plus, several gas stations within a half-mile radius. And there's woods outside my back doorwall. I'm golden! ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Does the report specify a chili with or without beans? It matters.

I'd sure say it matters. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel like I need a training plan to be able to work up to that level of intake.
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [noodle_soup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noodle_soup wrote:
I feel like I need a training plan to be able to work up to that level of intake.

Periodization, sir. Just like working up to an Ironman or a marathon. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chili is always with beans. Chili chin carne adds the meat

Jim
"In dog beers, I've only had one"
http://www.shakercolonial.com/
Creating custom made furnishing to your requirements
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chili doesn't have beans. If there are beans in a so called chili it is a stew.
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [jriosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jriosa wrote:
Chili is always with beans. Chili chin carne adds the meat

I agree.
Quote Reply
Re: Juice Fasts Are for Wusses: Purify Your System With a Seven-Day Chili Dog Cleanse [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Chili doesn't have beans. If there are beans in a so called chili it is a stew.

I agree.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are a gentlemen and a scholar.
Quote Reply