Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dope Smokers Should be More Considerate [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
velocomp wrote:
Here in Colorado, you smell it everywhere. And it's not legal in public places. You smell it at the park, smell it on the bike trails. I've seen and smelled it coming from peoples cars. I don't go to concerts anymore because of the abundance. And the worst is driving through the areas where the grow house warehouses are. The whole neighborhoods smell.

I actually am for legalization, but I do believe we have to enforce the no smoking in public part so that those of us that don't want to be around it don't have to...

I think it is sad that I can't take my family to any of the public festivals or events in downtown because of this. And I really hate that I can't even go to concerts inside (like at the Pepsi Center) because people even smoke inside there and no one (security) will enforce the no smoking laws.

I'm up near Seattle, so I know what you mean about concerts, but that's the only time people smoke inside anymore. People are going to do what they want outside. I don't like the smell but if it's outside I'll just ignore it.

I've played pool for years (and I really miss the 211!), but cigarette smoke made it miserable. It made my day when Washington state finally passed an initiative to kick smokers outside.

You can't smoke anything (dope or cancer sticks) in restaurants, clubs or bars here in Michigan, which I like. Being a sometimes-musician, playing in clubs and bars back when smoking was allowed could be a drag (pun intended ;-). No longer, though.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next