Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: No more Spicey [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, Spicer is replaced by Huckabee. Scaramucci fills the vacant communications director slot.

I'd be interested to find out what objection Spicer had to the hiring of Scaramucci but my guess is we will never know.

Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
No, Spicer is replaced by Huckabee. Scaramucci fills the vacant communications director slot.

I'd be interested to find out what objection Spicer had to the hiring of Scaramucci but my guess is we will never know.

Maybe he objected to Mr. Scaramucci previously calling Mr. Trump a political hack, who only inherited his money instead of working for it? Or maybe he objected to Mr. Scaramucci being brought in apparently without several key members of the administration being consulted (such as Mr. Spicer, Mr. Bannon, and Mr. Priebus)? Or maybe he resigned for reasons other than a specific objection to Mr. Scaramucci's hire.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe he objected to Mr. Scaramucci previously calling Mr. Trump a political hack, who only inherited his money instead of working for it? Or maybe he objected to Mr. Scaramucci being brought in apparently without several key members of the administration being consulted (such as Mr. Spicer, Mr. Bannon, and Mr. Priebus)? Or maybe he resigned for reasons other than a specific objection to Mr. Scaramucci's hire.

So many possibilities but I can't think of any that don't continue the narrative that the Whitehouse is in disarray.

Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This press briefing brought to u by chapstick...for kissing the boss's arse.
Last edited by: tyrod1: Jul 21, 17 16:46
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's more like this...

Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Maybe Spicer doesn't support Scaramucci's pro-gay, pro-abortion, pro-gun control, anti-Trump wall, and climate change believer positions?

https://www.bustle.com/...-control-obama-71887

Lucky for Scaramucci that he loves Trump. (Did he really need to say that for the cameras?)

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So far only Spicer says that he resigned. Has anyone heard it from a reliable source?

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Where are the ball washers? They are quiet.

Maybe this is the decent interval before they pivot to "he's not really a conservative. "

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sslothrop wrote:
So far only Spicer says that he resigned. Has anyone heard it from a reliable source?

Pink?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
sslothrop wrote:

Pink?
Good grief, this was funny! Pink would have spoiled everything.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
wimsey wrote:
sslothrop wrote:

Pink?
Good grief, this was funny! Pink would have spoiled everything.

Between the ridiculous nonsense that gets spouted in the LR and the 3rd beer I'm working on right now, I take nothing for granted :)
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Word on the street is that there were questions about his ability to do the fandango.
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What you did there. Yeah I see it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jul 22, 17 19:04
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Word on the street is that there were questions about his ability to do the fandango.

Haha awesome.

For fun sometime, tell Siri "I see a little silhouette of a man..."

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Grisham out now, after never having been allowed to host her own press briefing from behind a podium.
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spicey resurfaced a few days ago, trying to evade quarantine

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Grisham out now, after never having been allowed to host her own press briefing from behind a podium.

Nothing but more of the best people.
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries, they have Hope Hicks, who comes back after boss not impeached (yet).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

We paid her 200k a year to have softball interviews on Fox.
Quote Reply
Re: No more Spicey [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
No worries, they have Hope Hicks, who comes back after boss not impeached (yet).

Who's her boss that's not impeached?
Quote Reply

Prev Next