Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: teens laugh and watch man drown [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sadly some relative of the kids will be on some media outlet telling everyone how nice the kids are. Really? Nice people don't do this sort of shit. Not ever.
Quote Reply
Re: teens laugh and watch man drown [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not just about the kids. They are creations of their parents. Start with a community shaming. Put their kids and their parents in the town scare and heap abuse on them for a while. If they don't leave town on their own, their community should just collectively shun them, refusing to do any kind of business or even talking to them. Eventually they'll decide that they'd prefer to live in a town that will provide them with power and running water, so they'll leave.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: teens laugh and watch man drown [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are a creation of their parents but don't give me that crap that the parents are responsible for how they are without having first hand knowledge. Sometimes kids are just fucked up and no matter what levels the parents go to, they stay fucked up. It probably has as much to do if not more with the environment/community they live in. It takes a village to raise a child.
Quote Reply
Re: teens laugh and watch man drown [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe but I think it's there's a high probability that these kids are from single female headed households. I'd be surprised if they have any kind if relationship with their father. They're from broken famines in an area filled with broken families.
Quote Reply
Re: teens laugh and watch man drown [PrinceMax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with you 100% Prince Max. All I'm trying to say is you just can't generalize and say the parents have to be held accountable and be shamed. I have personally seen what I consider to be fantastic people that have tried everything within their power and their kids still turn out to be uncivilized douchebags with no concern for anyone but themselves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like they are going to try and find something that sticks.

"Cocoa Police Chief Michael Cantaloupe said Friday he will recommend the state attorney prosecute the teens under a statute that requires a person with knowledge of a death to notify a medical examiner. The state attorney will decide whether to file the charges, which would be a misdemeanor under that statute."

http://www.cnn.com/...wning-man/index.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I spend a ton of time in Brevard County and you wouldn't believe the dumb fucks that live there. Check out the podcast Murder on the Space Coast Seasons 1 and 2. While it's primarily about law enforcement corruption in the 1980's in Brevard County, you'll come away with a good understanding of what happens away from the beach condos.

Lifeguard: "Do you need help?" Me: "No, that's just my butterfly."
Quote Reply
Re: teens laugh and watch man drown [TriHard Indiana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriHard Indiana wrote:
I spend a ton of time in Brevard County and you wouldn't believe the dumb fucks that live there. Check out the podcast Murder on the Space Coast Seasons 1 and 2. While it's primarily about law enforcement corruption in the 1980's in Brevard County, you'll come away with a good understanding of what happens away from the beach condos.

true, Brevard can be surreal . so transient

sometimes
Quote Reply

Prev Next