Login required to post replies

OJ parole hearing
Quote | Reply
Surprised nobody is commenting yet

Love the Kansas City Chiefs tie the one parole officer is wearing
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [wild hare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Busy watching. I remember when the (wrong) murder verdict came down - I was on the bike riding south out of Monroe Wi - listening on a Sony Walkman to Chicago 890AM radio (Roe Cahn was on).

How could one not watch this?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope he gets set free so we can say "The Juice is loose!!"
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

DAMN! I was just about to wonder if the Juice will get loose.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I started a thread, but deleted it. Clown show. OJ's "explanation" of what happened was barely intelligible.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you were making a movie, and needed to obtain actors to portray a parole board, you could not create characters more stereotypical of a parole board than the actual people sitting on Carson City NV Board right now. Especially the woman in red.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would have loved it if OJ went in there with the parole hearing speech from the Shawshank Redemption

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ESPN's legal analyst is doing an outstanding job voicing his take on the hearing. Basically, he is saying OJ did not show any contrition and displayed a complete and total lack of understanding that he did anything wrong.

Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The JUICE (will be) LOOSE!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And yet he was still geanted parole.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
And yet he was still geanted parole.

Well, he literally got away with murder, so what did you expect?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
If you were making a movie, and needed to obtain actors to portray a parole board, you could not create characters more stereotypical of a parole board than the actual people sitting on Carson City NV Board right now. Especially the woman in red.

How does one get on a parole board?
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
JSA wrote:

How does one get on a parole board?

You get appointed by the governor. Each state is a little different regarding the manner in which members are appointed and how long they serve, in addition to the number of members of the parole board.

Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [OldFLTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OldFLTriGuy wrote:
The JUICE (will be) LOOSE!!!!

At the hearing, after the result became known, he exuberantly shouted "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD AND KILLING SOME FOLKS!" ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
ESPN's legal analyst is doing an outstanding job voicing his take on the hearing. Basically, he is saying OJ did not show any contrition and displayed a complete and total lack of understanding that he did anything wrong.

Doesn't matter. I heard yesterday that all they care about is whether or not he was a good boy whilst in prison. Yes? Ok, you are out.

Regardless, he's already served enough time for what he was convicted of doing. That sentence was the world's biggest make up call.

Last edited by: BLeP: Jul 20, 17 13:08
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

Doesn't matter. I heard yesterday that all they care about is whether or not he was a good boy whilst in prison. Yes? Ok, you are out.

Regardless, he's already served enough time for what he was convicted of doing. That sentence was the world's biggest make up call.

That's what I was thinking 9 years for what he did seems like an awful long time, seems like it was a huge make up call?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

But, he wasn't a good boy. He regularly violated the ticky tack rules regarding keeping DVDs in his cell along with food. Yes, very minor infractions, but he was in club med prison.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's about time. Now he can continue his search for the real killers who are out there somewhere.
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
It's about time. Now he can continue his search for the real killers who are out there somewhere.

I feel confidant that he's hot on their trail, a la Sherlock Holmes' pursuit of his nemesis Dr. Moriarty. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

There is nothing funny about this MF'er
Google image: Ron Goldman Nicole Simpson. There are pictures of OJ's handy work. Extremely disturbing!
He should've been put down years ago for the psycho-murderer he is.
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
orphious wrote:

Google image: Ron Goldman Nicole Simpson. There are pictures of OJ's handy work. Extremely disturbing!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What was with the one guy wearing a KC Chiefs tie?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think he knew he'd only have this one chance to make a first impression to tens of millions of viewers, so the choice was obvious.

But seriously, doesn't that essentially dispose of the entire reason for wearing a suit, if you're making a clown show of it?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His mannerisms bugged me today even more than in his first trial. Creepy mofo.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: OJ parole hearing [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
orphious wrote:

I think that he should be mocked and satirized wherever he goes and for as long as he lives. Comedy ain't pretty, and neither is what the Juice obviously did back in 1994.

Quote Reply