Prev Next
Re: No, this doesn't sound fishy at all ... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
j p o wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Lets assume for a minute that the death is on the up and up. He choked and died in his sleep.

What is so horrible about the brother and her growing close after his death? People who share grief together frequently grow close. It's not that uncommon.

#1 - two months
#2 - you don't fuck your brother's wife, the term is "sister-in-law", the not fucking your sister extends to cover this
#3 - hell, why would you need a #3?

My Mom married her twin sister's husband less than a year after she died, and about 14 months after my Dad died. Why not? They had known each other for almost 60 years. They spent a lot of time together while her sister was dying. They are happy.

Not sure why you would write #2. That is idiotic.

Your mother is clearly a terrible person.

/Pink.

True. But on the plus side, I get to call my new stepdad "uncle-daddy" while I play my banjo!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: No, this doesn't sound fishy at all ... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
j p o wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Lets assume for a minute that the death is on the up and up. He choked and died in his sleep.

What is so horrible about the brother and her growing close after his death? People who share grief together frequently grow close. It's not that uncommon.

#1 - two months
#2 - you don't fuck your brother's wife, the term is "sister-in-law", the not fucking your sister extends to cover this

My Mom married her twin sister's husband less than a year after she died, and about 14 months after my Dad died. Why not? They had known each other for almost 60 years. They spent a lot of time together while her sister was dying. They are happy.

I have heard of quite a few stories like this. Also husband dies, woman marries her Pastor who helped her handle her grief. (Of course, he took some shit for that and ended up quitting his job as Pastor. But they are happily married).

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: No, this doesn't sound fishy at all ... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
It's plausible.

Of course it is plausible. But, is it probable?

Of course its probale because most people dont commit murder. :)

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: No, this doesn't sound fishy at all ... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
j p o wrote:
BLeP wrote:

#1 - two months

I have heard of quite a few stories like this. Also husband dies, woman marries her Pastor who helped her handle her grief. (Of course, he took some shit for that and ended up quitting his job as Pastor. But they are happily married).

How many of those involved the "inconclusive" death of a 36 year old, otherwise healthy spouse who "choked to death" in his/her sleep after having an intense fight with the spouse?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

How many of those involved the "inconclusive" death of a 36 year old, otherwise healthy spouse who "choked to death" in his/her sleep after having an intense fight with the spouse?

Would you believe, all of them?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The most surprising detail in all of this is that she is a beauty therapist. Not usually a job known for a lot of drama.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

There are documentaries on the Lifetime Network at least weekly on them. 😁
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All you need to know can be found in her eyes. Those are some crazy eyes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

No, I would not.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

No, I would not.

I wouldn't either.

Hey, did you hear about Hillary's emails? WTF?!?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

No, I would not.

I wouldn't either.

Hey, did you hear about Hillary's emails? WTF?!?

Coffee through the nose. You got me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Husband dies under seemingly suspicious circumstances. Wife marries brother of dead husband shortly thereafter... Wasn't this the plot of a Shakespearean tragedy, remade by Bob and Doug McKenzie?

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: No, this doesn't sound fishy at all ... [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:

Couple those with the drawn-on eyebrows and you've got yourself a certifiable loon.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: No, this doesn't sound fishy at all ... [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
Endo wrote:

Couple those with the drawn-on eyebrows and you've got yourself a certifiable loon.

Nuttier than the septic system at the peanut factory.

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply

Prev Next