Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wtf story of the day
Quote | Reply
Guys break into gender reveal party and start shooting. The unborn baby dies.

The world is fucked up.

http://globalnews.ca/...veal-party-shooting/

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So sad :-(

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Must have been a hell of a gender reveal party to still be going at 11:30 at night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the important details aside- People have gender revealing parties? I didn't even know that was a thing.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
All the important details aside- People have gender revealing parties? I didn't even know that was a thing.

I've heard of them but don't know anyone that has ever had one or attended one (that I know of) and have no idea what goes on at one.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Tri-Banter wrote:

I've heard of them but don't know anyone that has ever had one or attended one (that I know of) and have no idea what goes on at one.

Usually it's a cake with pink or blue on the inside. . . .When you cut in you know if it's a boy or girl. . . They usually happen in the afternoon and don't entail gunplay.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't either. Still so sad

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it's like most shootings here in Cincinnati, there were 50 witnesses but no one saw anything. Then in the next few days, someone else will be shot in front of lots of people but nobody saw anything.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
If it's like most shootings here in Cincinnati, there were 50 witnesses but no one saw anything. Then in the next few days, someone else will be shot in front of lots of people but nobody saw anything.

Most likely a 'bad blood' capping. Feud of some sort, with premeditation at the forefront. Very sad. Like you say, in a few days there'll be some retaliation and no one will know anything.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

The world is fucked up.

The world is lovely. Certain people (thankfully a minority) are fucked up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update on this story - the woman who was shot and lost her baby wasn't really pregnant. The story isn't clear if that is the same woman who was having the gender reveal party. Another story I read earlier today talked about how frustrated the police are because they're getting no cooperation from anyone at the party.

http://local12.com/...eveal-party-shooting

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shocked (!) that the kind of people who would attract gunfire at a pregnancy party would obstruct a police investigation.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Shocked (!) that the kind of people who would attract gunfire at a pregnancy party would obstruct a police investigation.

This kind of thing would stop happening if we'd just stop assigning gender at birth and let the little ones choose their own gender later in life. Sad.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
sphere wrote:

This kind of thing would stop happening if we'd just stop assigning gender at birth and let the little ones choose their own gender later in life. Sad.

This is a bit pinkish, isn't it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
sphere wrote:

Lol, good one.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
Danno wrote:
sphere wrote:

This is a bit pinkish, isn't it?

Yes. Bright pink.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BTW turned out she was never pregnant
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes we learned that a few days ago. Pull your head out of JSAs ass.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Says the moose fucker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To the shit eater.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
its a Canadian thing I hear?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I wish he would. It's quite uncomfortable. I'd rather he go back to carrying my balls in his mouth.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Jul 19, 17 20:51
Quote Reply
Re: Wtf story of the day [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I wish he would. It's quite uncomfortable. I'd rather he go back to carrying my balks in his mouth.

Balks? Man you're precision tonight with the burns is pathetic. That's three swing and misses so far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I wish he would. It's quite uncomfortable. I'd rather he go back to carrying my balks in his mouth.

Balks? Man you're precision tonight with the burns is pathetic. That's three swing and misses so far.

It's hard to type accurately with your head up my ass. Like I said, it is painful.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply