Login required to post replies

Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada
Quote | Reply
Just sayin'. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They should sue ISIS for name infringement.

They'll wish they never messed with Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
They should sue ISIS for name infringement.

They'll wish they never messed with Canada.

IKR? It's all aboot respect, eh? ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's the immigrant services association (ISA) now. But don't let that ruin your fun, just a minor detail. Carry on.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
It's the immigrant services association (ISA) now. But don't let that ruin your fun, just a minor detail. Carry on.

Hey, I don't write the headlines. I just report on 'em. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The one time I remember flying with Northwest Airlines, 2008 I think, they were really pushing the "NWA" acronym as some sort of new branding. Seatbacks, pamphlets, everything had NWA all over it. Flew all the way to Hong Kong with F*ck The Police in my head.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob Loblaw wrote:
The one time I remember flying with Northwest Airlines, 2008 I think, they were really pushing the "NWA" acronym as some sort of new branding. Seatbacks, pamphlets, everything had NWA all over it. Flew all the way to Hong Kong with F*ck The Police in my head.

I managed for them for a long time. And every day, that NWA song was playing in my head. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fake news. Everyone knows it is damn near impossible to immigrate to Canada.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Unless you're part of ISIS!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JSA wrote:

You guys are too funny. I really missed all of you! :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ISIS has really softened their recruiting tactics. Look how happy that kid looks, an you can't even tell mom is wearing a bomb vest.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I'm working on the immigration process for my wife and her daughter in the Philippines. I told her I had good news and bad news about getting here. The good news is that I found a way for her to get here a lot faster. The bad news is that she would have to go to a refugee camp in Syria or join ISIS...

Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob Loblaw wrote:

When I lived in NC there was a daycare center I used to drive by that was KKK. It was something like Karen's Kid's Kare or something along those lines, where they had to change the spelling of a word that started with a C to get the KKK. At first I thought that couldn't be good for business, then I figured maybe it's exactly what they were going for.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Bob Loblaw wrote:

When I lived in NC there was a daycare center I used to drive by that was KKK. It was something like Karen's Kid's Kare or something along those lines, where they had to change the spelling of a word that started with a C to get the KKK. At first I thought that couldn't be good for business, then I figured maybe it's exactly what they were going for.

Hey, even those folks need daycare, right? I say she was filling a market niche just crying out for such services. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still my favorite, when the Reform Party and the Alliance Party merged they changed the to...wait for it.
The Canadian Conservative , Reform, Alliance Party. Yes Folks you can't make this up, only in Canada would a Party name it self CCRAP!! BWAAHHAA!!!
Last edited by: 50+: Jul 7, 17 12:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I'm working on the immigration process for my wife and her daughter in the Philippines. I told her I had good news and bad news about getting here. The good news is that I found a way for her to get here a lot faster. The bad news is that she would have to go to a refugee camp in Syria or join ISIS...

It will be worth for $10 million payout and an apology from the Canadian government.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

It will be worth for $10 million payout and an apology from the Canadian government.

Maybe we should start a thread for this. The guy was a brainwashed 15 year old kid at the time, I can't even begin to imagine being brainwashed to kill by my own father.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Adopt the kid, hire your wife to be the nanny ffs, work the system...

Of course, we both know, bureaucrats will find a way to fuck that simple solution up.
Quote Reply
Re: Poor Choice in Acronyms, Canada [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Adopt the kid, hire your wife to be the nanny ffs, work the system...

I've thought of a few alternatives but the real problem is she was married about 10 years ago and the Philippines doesn't have divorce so you have to go to court to get an "annulment" which really means a divorce except you have to pay a lot more. That's why I thought joining ISIS would be a better option but for some reason she thinks I'm just doing it to get rid of her.

I said why would I get rid of her with Trudeau handing out $10.5 million to a guy who killed an American soldier, imagine the money that will be flowing in if she could take out a few ISIS guys.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by: Sanuk: Jul 7, 17 16:02
Quote Reply