Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When the police get called to break-up your epic block party because of some douche neighbor....
Quote | Reply

but instead take a turn on your righteous slip-n-slide. Happy 4th of July!!!

Good Guys 1
DoucheBag Neighbors 0

http://www.cnn.com/...-carolina/index.html

Quote Reply
Re: When the police get called to break-up your epic block party because of some douche neighbor.... [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! Our neighborhood does a big one each year, been doing for the past 12 years or so and as new families have moved in they have also gotten into it. We're on a quiet side street and everyone signs the request for the police permit to close the street off, so luckily we don't have anyone who is the turd in the punch bowl.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: When the police get called to break-up your epic block party because of some douche neighbor.... [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was at one of my first frat parties in college (Halloween) and the cops showed up. Walked around, did a shot off the ice luge, grabbed some beers, and listened to the band for an hour. I went from petrified to gobsmacked.
Quote Reply
Re: When the police get called to break-up your epic block party because of some douche neighbor.... [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have one of those "get off my lawn" neighbors. He's a former chief of detectives, and calls the cops every time my kid is out with the other neighborhood kids playing hockey or something in the cul de sac.

The first time the cops told him to quit call as they were not going to do anything to prevent the kids from playing in the cul de sac. Second time he calls they write him a disturbing the peace citation.

The last time he called, the mayor, city manager and chief of police all called us to let us know they had to respond but wouldn't do much about it, and came and told the kids they were doing nothing wrong and to continue.

Special place for these types...
Quote Reply