Pink Zima also is not good.

8 bucks wasted

Maybe you should stick with Moscato and appletinis

Little bit late and a lot lame.
Quote Reply
Re: Zima [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Those are mixed drinks. I'm looking for retro drinks in bottles or cans like Mad Dog (something else I've never had)

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Zima [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had Tab before probably because Marty McFly ordered it and I saw it in a bodega or gas station or something.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Leddy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Leddy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Leddy wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:
I don't like it.

Pink Zima also is not good.

8 bucks wasted

It's ok, honey. You can stick with wine coolers.
Return it and get some tampons

Hell no.... I'm going to get some Bartles and James.

Now back to my regularly scheduled negroni
Or bay breeze , maybe a woohoo

We're those from a long time ago?

I guess. When I was a bartender that's what the girls drank if we ran out of Zima

Those are mixed drinks. I'm looking for retro drinks in bottles or cans like Mad Dog (something else I've never had)

Back then it was cases of Olympia or Shaffers, Everclear and juice, Colt 45, or vodka jello.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Have a six pack in the fridge. Back for a limited release. I realize there's an elderly contingent on here but for those of us of a certain age Zima was what people poured in Sprite bottles and drank in AP classes.

Zima.com is an awesome retro site.

Supply update: 4 states (CA, NV, AZ, UT), 8 supermarkets, 3 liquor stores and many conenience stores later...totally sold out everywhere.

I would say it's a success. And nostalgia trumps flavor every time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: Zima [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stal wrote:
windywave wrote:
Have a six pack in the fridge. Back for a limited release. I realize there's an elderly contingent on here but for those of us of a certain age Zima was what people poured in Sprite bottles and drank in AP classes.

Zima.com is an awesome retro site.

Supply update: 4 states (CA, NV, AZ, UT), 8 supermarkets, 3 liquor stores and many conenience stores later...totally sold out everywhere.

I would say it's a success. And nostalgia trumps flavor every time.

I did see it in the Froo-Froo isle at my local Target today, and avoided anything going beyond eye-contact.

Keep looking girl, you'll find yours!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
The city I grew up in was one of the test markets for Zima. My wife (then girlfriend) worked for the marketing company tasked with doing the PR for Zima. She got a ton of it for free. I was still in college at the time and she would give me cases to bring back to school. There were six dudes living in our house at school. We all appreciated the free alcohol despite how shitty Zima was. Eventually all the guys told me to tell my girlfriend no more Zima. It was terrible... even for free.

Six of you? Damn. Did your cycles sync?

Two floor house. Two bathrooms. I don't recall it being that bad.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply

Prev Next