Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Military records as part of voter records
Quote | Reply
Sorry for no link, but its pretty easily googled. Serious question looking for a non-attacking, non-partisan answer: Why does the Federal government want military records as part of their voter fraud investigation? I understand that they can go get my 25 years of service records other ways, but I don't understand why this is relevant in the litany of things that states have been asked to provide to the commission tasked by our President to investigate the rampant voter fraud he claims lead to his recent victory. (that last little bit is pink)
Quote Reply
Re: Military records as part of voter records [MOP_Roy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't we have some non-US citizens serving in the US military? (There were a small number of "foreigners" serving when I was in the USAF during the 70's-90's. They might have had dual citizenship?) Don't know how this would relate to the "massive voter fraud" that they're investigating.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Military records as part of voter records [MOP_Roy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just speculating, but...There have been allegations in some elections that absentee military records were not counted or thrown out. So, possibly they plan to look for military members that requested absentee ballots but didn't register a vote in certain elections. Then, go back to them and ask them if they filled out and sent in an absentee ballot.
Quote Reply