Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Duffy
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The movie Idiocracy not too far fetched
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. There is an almost zero chance you would find that many dumb people to vote for Trump.

Trust me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
American politics never ceases to amaze me. But then again Canadian politics never ceases to amaze me.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want him just where he is for a full 8 years.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brilliant.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
American politics never ceases to amaze me. But then again Canadian politics never ceases to amaze me.

You have to admit, he is kind of running off of the Rob Ford play book. Minus the crack smoking, I suppose.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Minus the crack smoking, I suppose.

Now, let's not go jumping to conclusions - at some point, he's going to need a shocker to get his ratings up.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
The heat is getting to me....

https://youtu.be/_loHlC87DgE[/quote[/url]]

This again? *eyeroll*
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump will never be president of the United States... [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All these months later I'm still fascinated by the last election. No one in the media gave this guy a snowballs chance in hell and here he is. Instead of being introspective and trying to figure out why they were so wrong the libs seem to be doubling down.
Quote Reply