Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any sleep number owners...p5?
Quote | Reply
I have seen great reviews and terrible ones. I'm confused about the bad reviews because of the so called 25 year warranty. Does it dip in middle? Do the chambers not inflate? Would you buy it again?
Quote Reply
Re: Any sleep number owners...p5? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We recently (~ 2 years) purchased one. It was an upper level model, not sure of the model number. We did not get any of the memory foams, the special pad that tracks your sleep, or the adjustable and tilting box springs. Ended up using their 12 mo same as cash rather than buying outright.

So far, so good. I am surprised at how low my number is (25-35) but any time I go higher I end up tossing and turning a lot and my arms fall asleep, so there must be something to it. No issues (yet), but I do anticipate needing to replace the foam portion on the top of the mattress at the 7-9 year point. This will still be a lot cheaper than a new mattress.

It seems to hold pressure well as long as the temperature is consistent, but in the spring and fall there are days where I have to adjust the pressure to get it where I want.

drn92
Quote Reply
Re: Any sleep number owners...p5? [drn92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drn92 wrote:
We recently (~ 2 years) purchased one. It was an upper level model, not sure of the model number. We did not get any of the memory foams, the special pad that tracks your sleep, or the adjustable and tilting box springs. Ended up using their 12 mo same as cash rather than buying outright.

So far, so good. I am surprised at how low my number is (25-35) but any time I go higher I end up tossing and turning a lot and my arms fall asleep, so there must be something to it. No issues (yet), but I do anticipate needing to replace the foam portion on the top of the mattress at the 7-9 year point. This will still be a lot cheaper than a new mattress.

It seems to hold pressure well as long as the temperature is consistent, but in the spring and fall there are days where I have to adjust the pressure to get it where I want.

drn92
I don't think a night goes by where one of my arms don't fall asleep. There are nights where both fall asleep at the same time. Very frustrating, it's hard as hell to roll over with both asleep. Not sure if I am just too fat or I just sleep in fucked up positions.
Quote Reply
Re: Any sleep number owners...p5? [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That has been the biggest win for me. We had a pretty high end traditional inner-spring mattress prior to the sleep number. We probably held on to it for too long, but for the last several years my arms would fall asleep and I would toss and turn throughout the night from side to side. Now it seems like I sleep longer and sounder before I change sides and I do not notice my arms falling asleep as much.

drn92
Quote Reply