Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling all my Triathlon Race Directing Equipment (Racks, Buoys, Fencing, Signage, Podiums, etc.)
Quote | Reply
Hello Everyone. I have finally decided to hang up my Race Director's hat and focus on other projects (namely boating and relaxing).
I've got quite a collection of equipment gathered that I have been renting out to small events in So.Cal. for the past couple of seasons and am just not having the kind of free time to make that worth-while anymore. So, I am putting my equipment up for sale. Ideally, it is purchased as a bulk sale. I've priced the whole package fairly (in my mind at least).
With 6-7 bikes per 10-foot section of rack, I have enough to accommodate 1,000 participants. I also have a jig that is included that allows you to easily make replacement top tubes and/or legs ... or even just expand the inventory. I've attached a few pics. Please email me if you are interested. I'm not in a rush to sell, but would like to give some fellow RDs the opportunity to acquire some awesome racks.
They use compression clips to secure them in place into custom-made joints that I fabricated back in Ohio at my family's shop. The entirety of the rack inventory can be stored easily on a single heavy duty shelf system (from Costco or your favorite rack store). Many events with 300 participants or less that rented the equipment were able to pick up the necessary equipment in the back of a pick-up truck. It is very light-weight, sets up and breaks down incredibly fast and is a fantastic design.

Thanks for reading.

J. Ritterbeck
Santa Barbara, CA
Last edited by: J. Ritterbeck: Jun 14, 17 15:41
Quote Reply