Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Rod Thruster [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rod thruster should ask to be reinstated.

I don't think it was Duffy. He wouldn't be able to
post if caught.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Well, I know the real truth.

The real truth is not necessary. You need to tell us more from your unnamed sources. That's what we want to hear.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You cannot trust a FIB.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GOD DAMN IT!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:
You cannot trust a FIB.

Fucking Illinois Bastard?

Yup.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Many have tried, and failed, to be The Forge.

They have inevitably, ended in failure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or, if you prefer:

Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In a few weeks another new poster will appear and use the handle Dick Steele.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rod Thruster sent me a PM yesterday containing a bunch of Game of Thrones gibberish.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Rod Thruster sent me a PM yesterday containing a bunch of Game of Thrones gibberish.

Shhhhhhhhhh

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Well, I know the real truth.

The real truth is not necessary. You need to tell us more from your unnamed sources. That's what we want to hear.

My sources are surprised that nobody is implicating a certain conservative poster who may or may not reside in the gun murder capital of the US.

I can neither confirm nor deny the involvement of said poster. Also there is not yet any evidence that Rod Thruster has a sexual interest in a large, Canadian relative of deer.

If you're referring to me I'm not conservative I just detest the idiot progressive left that inhabits Chicago and is ruining it
Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
You cannot trust a FIB.

Yeah yeah yeah. Wisconsin binge drinking capital of the country because they're so depressed when they look around.
Quote Reply
Re: Rod Thruster [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems like falling on your sword and begging for forgiveness would be easier that becoming Shafter Pusher.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next